Chapter 11

Jenna's POV:

"Just tell me what happened!"

"No," Aloy insisted. "I don't want to."

After Aloy went out for several hours, he still refuses to tell me what happened.

"Fine," I huffed, "I didn't need to know anyway."

Aloy just smiles and walks out of my room. He's somewhat changed.

Aloy's POV:

Somehow, me and Emma are friends again and I've just been really happy lately. Not fitting my style.

I walked to my room and find Emma going through my stuff.

"Em, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Al, where are your valuables?" she asks.

Still the same old Emma.

"Why would I bring my valuables on a trip?"

"Oh, right."

Emma continues, trying to change the subject, "So, how's your mate? Is he handsome? Powerful? Respected?" She grins.

"You really do want to be killed, huh?"

Third Person POV:

God damn it! Jenna thought. Why does my brother have to change so much?

During Aloy's abrupt leave, Jenna went to find her brother.

According to her, her brother, Alex, was bratty and wasn't used to being bossed around. But he isn't what Jenna knew him to be.

He simply took orders without questioning, and was the complete opposite of a brat.

Perhaps, her leave affected him? Or did Dylan have a part in this?

She thought back to a certain event.

Flashback

I saw a mind-link going on and I couldn't help but join in, it looked like Aloy did too.

If you mess up one thing, you'll end up just like your parents, dead and gone.

Yes alpha! I promise not to mess up this time!

Good.

End Of Flashback

She hadn't thought about it much, but, her parent's were dead. How? Why?

What angered her the most is how the Alpha spoke of them like pests. How dare he!

"Oi, Jen!"

"Yeah, Al?"

"I know a little bit more about your parents."

She could feel her heart jump with excitement.

"What is it?"

"Apparently, there were a few rogues in the area eight days ago, which meant your parents died seven days ago. Your father was taking your mother out for a run when they encountered the rogues, they believed they were taken care of. The rogues killed them. The Alpha, a.k.a idiotic Dylan-

She contained her laughter.

-had the audacity to treat your brother worse for it. And that leads us to today, where your brother is a butler."

She thought about it, and she became more angry. Why did her brother deserve such treatment for a terrible death?

"I've got some business, talk to you later."

With that Aloy cut her off.

After a few minutes, Jenna went downstairs.

I have a plan, she thought.

She walked around for a while until seeing her brother.

"Alex Rosen." she said.

While he was dusting a corner, a shiver went down his spine.

"Y-yes?"

"Where are the cookies you stole from me?" she smiled.

He stayed still, as if trying to remember, then his head shot up.

"Jen?" he asked.

"Duh, who else did you steal cookies from?"

He ran up the stairs and hugged her, and she returned it.

"Gosh, it really is you! I missed you so much." Alex cried, litteraly.

"Let's discuss this in my room."

-----------------------------------------------------------

The reason this is really short is because I deleted my notes for this story and I can't remember them. So the plot will change.

Also....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100+ READS! I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A FAIL! I FUCKING LOVE YA'LL <3 (smiling rn, edited)