Chapter 4

(Edited) Jenna's POV:

It's been a day and I litteraly can't stop fan-girling about my room. I mean this shit is so fucking pretty!

I have an orange bed with light orange wolves on it, my favourite colours, a wardrobe the size of a bed, and don't even let me get started about the bathroom! The mirror is more than perfect and the bathtub/shower are too, including the water-pressure of course.

I don't think I deserve a room as beautiful as this.

"Can you ask the alpha if we can go for a run? That ugly beta ruined it."

"How did you know he was a beta?"

"His scent. "

"First time I've heard that from you."

"People can change!"

Someone knocked on the door, disturbing my conversation with Rose.  I walk to it and open the door and someone lunges at me.

"Who are you?! And what are you doing here?!" the female asked.

"Ask the alpha's son," I calmly replied.

"I don't know why he'd let a bitch like you in!"

She got off me but gave me a nasty glare.

"If you want to survive, you'd leave this pack."

I barely held back a smirk when I read her mind.

This little bitch could ruin my plan! I need to get rid of her!

A plan, eh? I'll make sure to properly ruin it. If I have to time to deal with her shit, of course.

A few minutes later, she stormed out of my room. After giving me bad threats, I didn't get scared at all.

I dusted muself off, making sure that vile woman's scent wasn't on me, and preceded to find Asher.

I picked up his scent when I crossed the hallway, guess his room is the room two floors above me. I think I have a pretty good sense of smell.

I walked over to him while he was staring out off the balcony.

Now that I look at him, he is quite hot. Short brown hair with a few freckles and not too many muscles, his black attire does fit him well though.

"Asher?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"Can me and my wolf go for a run?"

He turned around and looked at me, and thats when I finally noticed it. His face was deathly pale, like he had become a vampire.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Mhm."

He barely even spoke words.

"He's lost his mate."

"Huh?"

"This reaction only occurs when a wolf loses it's mate, it's only a matter of time before he goes crazy."

"You've seen this before?"

"Duh. It's common wolf knowledge. ...Wait, you didn't-"

I cut Rose off before she could boast about how I didn't know.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

He placed his hand on his forehead, took it off and shook his head.