Chapter 15~

I woke up due to hearing Emma's thoughts. I don't remember turning them on though.

Where is this bitch of a best friend?! she thought. The cake's still needs the icing and I don't even know how to do it!

Cake? Why would they need cake today?

I tried to reach out to someone else's thoughts, but I couldn't.

"Maybe your lazy ass should get ready and go downstairs."

"Now is hardly the best of times to be sassy Rosemarie!"

Why'd I even use her full name?

I couldn't suppress the the giddy feeling inside me. So I got up and got ready.

After I was done with my warm shower, I wanted to pick out a nice outfit. Why? I don't know. Hmm. Fine, I'll wear a skirt.

I put on a red dress which was not too long or short. It had emeralds surrounding the waist area and a ruby at the neckline. I decided to put a gold necklace with a ruby implanted in it.

When I was done feeling like an absolute fabulous model, I walked down stairs.

I looked around the pack house and it was very dim. I could make out a few familiar faces behind the couch.

"Happy Birthday Jenna!"

Tears welled up in my eyes when I saw my pack jump out of their hiding spots, grinning. The lights switched on and I finally realised my giddy feeling.

"Even I knew it was your birthday."

"You did?!"

"Duh, I just didn't want to spoil the surprise."

It's my birthday. My birthday. I've had eleven birthdays since my worst one. Why does this one feel so special?

"'Cause you kicked your mate's ass yesterday!"

I mentally giggled at Aloy's comment.

"Thank you all so much!" I shouted.

By far, the happiest day I've ever had. I had nothing to worry about.

And when I say that cake looked delightful, don't you dare underestimate my taste!

Third Person POV:

Everyone has that split-second in their life when they forget their problems. Like nothing matters more than happiness. It was the same thing for Jenna, only it lasted for days.

She couldn't help but smile to herself whenever she woke up. She always had that spring in her step, she was THAT person in a group.

On the other hand, Alex did pretty well for himself.

His mate, Alice, was a bitch who didn't like him because of his state a while back. Now she's practically crawling back to him for a second chance. However she always got tossed aside, as she should've.

"Alpha," a guard once said to him, for the third time that week, "Alice has broken into your room again."

It always took a few minutes for Alice to come out. She went crazy for his scent and refused to leave his bed. All she needed was a push and she was already crying about how her mate 'rejected and bullied' her.

Both siblings have done well in life. And the people beside them played a very important part.

"Shut up bitch!" Emma shouted, "I obviously can kill a ruin grader quicker than you!"

Aloy simply laughed, "Your only A.R 38! I'm 43!"

Emma huffed and Jenna just giggled.

(A/N I avoid ruin graders and I'm A.R 43. Oh yes this comes from genshin impact.)

"How? Tell me how?!" Alex's best friend, Aaron shouted.

"Because you just spam their elemental skill and don't even use their attacks." Alex's other bestfriend, Leo said.

Alex smiled at his two best friends. And watched with amusement as Aaron still didn't kill the pyro abyss mage and died with Yoimiya, Rosaria, Barbara and Xiao.

(A/N Me and my poor ass couldn't even get Xiao when his banner was out and now has to wait a long time.)

And all of this happened because of one person who is now, well, on his last breaths.

Dylan, the former alpha of Alex's pack, was currently strapped down with silver chains and death already invaded his house.

Dylan closed his eyes and wished for it to be over.

Emma watched him with an emotionless expression. Watching as he just welcomed death. She had tormented his soul enough. He wasn't fun anymore.

She gave him once last glance and his breathing stopped.

Don't rest well, she thought.

Now, lets talk about the mates.

Emma and Kai. (Emai)
Emma found out about Kai when she was 19, she also found out how he killed innocent people just because he didn't like their hairstyles/styles, you name any small thing, he killed them for it. And, well, Kai's dead so not much more to put here, or is he?

Aloy and Noah. (Noal)
Their relationship is doing well, for now.

Jenna and Dylan. (Jenan)
Dylan's dead.

Alex and Alice. (Exal)
Alice begs six times a month for Alex to forgive her. And Alex considers filing a restraining order.

Aaron and Evelyn (Evon)
The two are slowly getting to know eachother. Evelyn has a few secrets she wouldn't like to tell.

Leo and Olivia. (Levia)
Olivia is a person who can't control their emotions. So she always shows her jealousy, hatred, sadness and love infront of people. That's what Leo loves about her.

Asher and Brielle. (Help me with the ship name)
After being Luna and Alpha for years, they have grown to love their pack as much as they love eachother.

Blood Moon pack and the Eclipse pack, have made strong alliances.

However, what happens when it all comes tearing down because of the 3rd strongest pack?

"Alpha, there are some guards surrounding Sir Rosen's room."

"Simple solution. Kill them. And find out where my mate is," stated the Alpha.

------------------

Goodbye. I'm done. Create what happens next.

Honestly, I tried to make it long, but it was hard not really having a topic for this chapter.

I love all of you who actually read this to the end and still want to read more.

I've said it 3+ times and I'll say it again..

I FUCKING LOVE YA'LL!!!

(Long chapter my ass. Edited)