Chapter 13~

There will be two more chapters! Hopefully long ones! =>

Third Person POV:

Luckily, Emma and Aloy had a plan for this occasion. They both were on trees watching Dylan making his announcement and Jenna watching.

"Sadly, her assistant wasn't able to make it. But please come up here, Jade."

Jade walked onto the stage.

And what they predicted happened, Dylan snatched her mask and gave her a noticeable slap.

However, there were no gasps or comments about Jenna. Why? Emma made a potion to change Jenna's appearance to the pack. And Dylan got some...deserved comments.

"Why did you do that?!"

"That was uncalled for!"

"You are unworthy of your title!"

The three girls couldn't stop their smirks.

"When's he going to talk?" Emma murmured.

Aloy had secretly invited their mate, the Alpha King, to this show. Now, finally, it was his turn to talk.

"Dylan Silven," Aloy's mate shouted. "What on earth was that for?"

The crowd faced their attention on the King, and they chanted, "Make him an omega!"

"Dylan Silven, I hereby expell you of the title of Alpha of Blood Moon pack, and now give you the title of their omega."

Dylan was thrown off the stage and Aloy and Emma high-fived each other.

Dylan could feel all his authority power being drained from him and being placed with submissive-ness.

Which could only mean one thing.

Alex Rosen, was now the alpha.

Alex burst through the crowd and people started cheering his name.

Now, time for 'Jade's' announcement.

"Everyone, I would like to say something," she started.

The cheering abruptly stopped.

"I, am not Jade. I am Jenna Rosen, which I'd like to have my brother up here."

As soon as Alex walked up the stage, Jenna engulfed him in a hug and started crying. What a heartwarming moment.

Oh? You still want to know about the former alpha? Oh yeah, he's getting beaten to a pulp harshly by Aloy and Emma.

"I love you so much little sis."

"I love you too big brother."

Emma's POV:

"Get up. Where's your strength now pup?" Aloy mocked the former alpha.

We dragged him to a nearby cave, let rogues play with him for a while, then started to beat him.

"Aww, I think he's crying! Do you want mercy?" I smirked.

"Please," he begged.

That was enough for Aloy to send him flying.

"Oh please, this isn't only what for what you've done to Jenna," I said.

He seemed confused. Oh I would love to just disemble that pretty face of yours.

"Remember what you did to the real Blood Moon pack?" Aloy asked.

All the colour drained from his face, "H-how?"

"Are you actually fucking stupid? Your dumb ass forgot to clean the notes, documents and ruins!"

I smirked at Aloy's comment.

"Now, how would you like to be our next subject?" I smiled.

It had been way too long since I'd tested on someone with Aloy. We were the perfect duo for bloodshed.

It seems he knows what we're talking about, since his eyes widened to saucers.

"Please let me go."

I could see Aloy's ice blue eyes changing to black. His wolf was taking over.

Wanna know why?

He wasn't born in the Eclipse pack. He moved to there because of his ties with Asher. This bastard over here ruined his actual pack, the real Blood Moon Pack. All because this bitch's brother got the title of alpha instead of him. So this bitch's dumbass brain thought "Oh! How nice would it be to destroy this pack and rebuild it anew?"

"Emma, could you take him? I need sometime alone."

"Of course."

Oh how your gonna pay for this you little dipshit. How dare you do this to Aloy!

Aloy's POV:

After Emma left with Dylan, a small tear left my eye.

Why? Why would you leave me mom?

Grace, was my stepmom, I let her mind-link me but the relationship doesn't feel...as loving.

Her mate died which put a great strain on her, but she pushed herself, for me.

Ava, was my real mom. She felt more loving then my stepmom. So many similarities yet so many differences.

I will never forgive that bitch.

That sorry excuse of an alpha. The man who killed my family. I will make him feel the same as I did. All that pain. That's a promise.

"Al?"

"Something wrong?"

"I think your pushing yourself too much, just take deep breaths. We'll get our revenge soon. Promise."

"Alright."

I followed Celestia's instructions and went to find Jenna.

At least she's happy.

Emma's POV:

I grabbed his hands and cut every individual finger off.

His screams were like music to my ears.

"Son of a bitch. You've killed countless lives, and still lived among the innocent. Not anymore."

I thought of a way I could torture him when I remember Al left me syringes of wolfsbane.

His eyes widened again when he saw it.

I covered a silver knife with the substance and carved 'bitch' on his forehead. That'll take at least five years to heal. And I still won't be done in that time.

"Choose. Lemon juice or salt?"

He remained silent.

"I said, lemon juice or salt?"

After not responding the second time, I mixed the ingredients with silver and poured them over his wounds.

Since he kept writhing I put some chains on him that would drain his energy.

And now for my favourite part!

The machines.

(Edited)