Chapter 6

(Edited) Kate's POV:

"Please?" I begged.

"Kate, you know what will happen if you do. Its an obvious no." He replied.

Asher is such a kill-joy! I cant go on a rogue killing-spree again because I nearly killed a pack member twice. My mother's done it twenty-two times and only killed one person! Ugh.

"Now, leave," he continued. "I don't want you getting angry on me. Plus, you don't even have a mate yet that can calm you down."

Yeah, yeah. Mate here, mate there. What a shitty life we live in, eh?

"What's so great about having some mate?"

"You'll see sooner or later. For now, you just have to wait."

Fuck this shit. Who needs to follow some stupid alpha?

"Kate."

"Please can I just this once mom?"

"No matter how strong we are, we still have to follow rules."

"Finee."

Stupid.

"Kate?"

I telelported to my training room after Asher called my name.

Blood always seems to call me down. I open the door to reveal a forever-paralyzed werewolf. They betrayed our luna and she let me have  them as a torture subject.

"Damon Reeves. What a shame." I muttered.

I take a knife and carve a wolf into his thigh, imagining his screams filling the room. Ah, relaxing.

"Katy!"

"What is it Celestia?"

"I wanna go on a run with Rosemarie!"

"Jen's wolf?"

"Mhm!"

"Fine. I'll ask her."

I cut off the line and started a new one.

"Jen?"

"Hey Kate! What do you need?"

"My wolf Celestia has been dying to go on a run with Rosemarie."

"How do you know my wolf?"

"Asher already told you. I know everyone's secrets."

"Okay then. And yes, Rose would love to go on a run with Celestia."

"Great! We can meet outside the pack house!"

"Also, aren't you 9? Don't you get your wolf when you're 17? Like in 8 years?

"That's happened with my whole generation, we all get our wolves when we're eight years old."

I cut off our line.

I realized I still had the knife in Damon's thigh. I pushed it deeper and watched as the knife went through the other side, blood dripping from my knife.