Chapter 5

(Edited) Dylan's (The alpha's son from Blood Moon Pack's) POV:

Ever since I found out Jenna was my mate and kinda rejected her, my wolf, Ace, has done nothing but insult me.

"Why wouldn't I bastard?!"

Today's the day we go meet her family, obviously to talk about the real rejection, but they've been real quiet.

"She probably ran away because of you!"

"Would you shut up?"

"No! Until you realize how stupid you are for rejecting her, shifting will never be an option."

Ugh. Sadly, now I have to find a Luna to rule with me or else I won't be alpha in two years.

A knock appeared on my door.

"Come in,"

And Jessica stepped in, swaying her hips.

"Hi alpha!" she said innocently.

"What do you want Jessica?"

"Just call me Jess, and you know exactly what I want."

I rolled my eyes. She just wanted to mate with me and snatch the Luna position.

She started trailing her fingers down my chest. And almost sat on my lap but I pushed her off. I stood up once she fell on the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Jessica?!"

She whimpered, "I could be the perfect mate."

"Don't you know I already have one?!" I blurted out.

She looked at me with wide eyes. Great, this bitch made me say something I wasn't supposed to.

"What?" She asked, staring.

"Get out."

"What?" She repeated.

"Do I need to say it in Latin?"

She ran out of the room and slammed the door behind her. I can't believe her brother is my best friend. He 100% deserves a less bratty sister.

An Hour Later

I walked over to Jenna's house. The family were offered to live in the pack house with separate rooms, still confusing why they declined. Maybe that certain house was special?

My family were already at their door waiting for me.

Once I was near them, they knocked on the door and Jenna's brother, Alex, answered.

"Ah, Alex. Good afternoon," my father said.

I noticed the boy was trembling and looked frightened. He'd probably got scared by father's aura.

Alex replied, "G-good..afternoon sir."

He moved to the side and let my family in. I expected my mate's sweet scent to fill my nose, but there were only faint smells of her, like her remains.

"Where's Jenna?" I asked.

The boy acted like he didn't hear me.

"Where is Jenna?" I repeated.

"She..uh..she's-"

"Gone."

I looked to where the voice came from and it was her mother. She had red puffy eyes, she looked like she had been crying.

"What do you mean..gone?" my mother inquired.

"She..ran away." her mother said.

A low growl came from me, which came from Ace of course.