Chapter 7

(Edited) 11 years later...

Jenna's POV:

Since I was given the title of Lone Wolf, I have done very well pleasing this pack. Like training wolves, fending off rogues and serving the Alpha and Luna, Asher and Brielle. They got their title 9 years ago, and have done very well keeping it.

10 years ago, Asher made me inroll in a nearby wolf school and soon as I was old enough and had the choice, I quit it.

Also 10 years ago, Asher introduced me to his parents. I still remember the day like it was yesterday.

Flashback

"Mom, Dad, meet Jenna, the future Lone Wolf," Asher introduced me.

The woman looked me up and down, before stating, "You may call me Piper, this," she gestured to Asher's father, " is Oscar."

The father also looked me up and down.

The parents whispered to each other.

What happened next almost made me almost fall to the ground.

"Now," Asher's mother said, "We accept her, but why weren't we informed of how pretty she was!?" she shouted, almost breaking my eardrums.

End of Flashback

And I was engulfed in hugs.

I've also done very well helping Kate. We found out she was transgender and she changed her name to Aloy. Since Aloy turned 18 two years ago, he still hasn't found his mate. And he absolutely loves it for some reason.

Now, back to the present. I am on my way to Asher's office in the pack house since Asher has an important job for me.

I open the door to find him kissing Brielle.

"Look lovebirds, I came here for a job. Not to be reminded about not having a mate."

Brielle giggled, "Well I'll see you soon darling!"

She gave him a light kiss and walked out of the room whilst waving to him.

"So Jenna," Asher started. "I need you to go to Blood Moon Pack for me."

My eyes widened to the size of plates. Blood Moon Pack!? Dylan's Pack?!

"Something wrong?"

"No, not at all," I lied. "I just haven't gotten a job like this before."

"Well you can start to go there tomorrow. Aloy is also coming with you."

Classic Asher. Always trying to get things done quickly.

"If I may ask, why are we going?"

Asher coughed, "Well, they need some...training."

I saw blood rise to his cheeks at the statement, trying to contain his laughter. I had to remind myself it would be childish to giggle to not laugh.

"Mhm. Okay, I'll get packing."

"You'll be staying there for three months."

As soon as Asher finished talking, I walked out of the room.

I entered my room only to see all the stuff I needed packed, and a bored Aloy on my bed.

"Hey Jen."

"Packed all your stuff and decided to pack mine?"

"Correct."

I sat on my bed and examined him.

"Are you okay?"