THIRTY

LOUIS

Louis paces his apartment whilst he waits for Harry's arrival, having changed into some fresh grey sweats and a long sleeved white tee.

He's nervous.

This morning was amazing, but it was the result of an emotionally draining situation. They're doing this by choice, so somehow it feels different, more nerve wracking.

When the buzzer finally goes off he presses it instantly, allowing whoever's there to come up.

Hah, he knows who it is.

"Heya" Harry calls as he enters the apartment.

Louis turns to face him. "Ello".

He laughs slightly, walking towards the man with a smile.

Harry instantly pulls him in for a hug, dragging him by the waist and engulfing his tiny body in his arms.

"Missed you" he mumbles into the smaller lads hair, giving it a soft kiss.

Louis chuckles. "It's only been a few hours".

Harry shrugs before pulling away. "So?".

Ten minutes later they're settled on Louis' large L shaped sofa, Harry laid down with his head between the elders legs.

"Legally blonde?" Harry asks, scrolling through several shows.

"Absolutely not" Louis replies.

"Game of thrones?".

"I am not watching that shite".

Harry sighs, turning around and handing the remote to Louis.

"You pick then".

Louis smirks, scrolling through the options.

In the end he's torn between The Notebook and Call me by your name, knowing Harry likes both.

Simp.

"One of these?" he asks.

Harry smiles, "Call me by your name".

Louis laughs, knowing exactly why Harry chose that one. The peach scene.

"Horny bastard".

Harry gives him a playful slap. "Shush".

They settle down to watch the film and Harry turns back around whilst Louis plays absentmindedly with his curls.

He's content laid like this, it feels almost like old times. Except his hair is slightly greyer and they're more mature.

Louis grows restless about half an hour into the film, bored. He never could sit through a movie.

He lays his head back on the arm of the sofa, closing his eyes and letting out a content sigh.

Harry's head turns at the movement and he moves his body so that his tummy rests between Louis' legs.

"Bored?" he questions, smiling knowingly.

"Mhm" Louis replies laughing.

Harry shakes his head, placing his chin in the bowl of his cupped hands and smirking.

"Typical".

Louis lifts his legs up quickly and wraps them around Harry's slim waist, startling the younger boy.

"Hush you" he says cheekily, poking a dimple before pulling the lad towards him.

He buries his head in between Harry's jaw and neck, and his can feel Harry's smile in his shoulder.

He then places soft kisses in the creases, nothing sexual just content, happy with the situation.

"I love you" Harry mumbles, tilting his head to allow Louis more access.

Louis stops his actions immediately, pulling away from Harry so that he has a clear view of his beautiful green eyes.

"I love you, my darling".

With that he places his lips onto Harry's soft ones, a hint of cherry prominent in his taste.

Their kiss is a gentle one, full of love and admiration as they connect with each other.

Eventually Harry pulls away, eyeing Louis fondly.

"You're so beautiful, Lou" he says, staring out not his bright blue eyes.

Louis avoids eye contact, smiling bashfully. "Shuddup" he mumbles.

But Harry tilts his chin up so that their eyes meet again, willing Louis to look at him.

"You are, Louis, you're as gorgeous as they come".

Louis places their foreheads together and smiles, before making their lips lock again.

"As are you, my love".

Both lads sigh contently, a warm comfortable bubble around them as they lay together.

Safe.