THIRTY FIVE

Harry

Two months.

That's how long its been. Since Harry fucked things up for the second time.

And god have things been awful since.

Louis hasn't spoken more than ten words to him since that afternoon, and things within the band are tense.

I mean, the news of a reunion is out, and to the world, everything looks perfect.

They look like they're having  a great time, working on a new album and bonding with each other all over again on lads holiday to Greece.

In reality, its a very different scene.

They might be in Greece but their days are certainly not spent in the sun, and they're doing anything but bonding. Instead, they're working out of a dreary grey studio where Simon has them at least 10 hours a day.

Its exhausting really.

And Louis? Most of the time is nowhere to be found. The boys don't know how Simon hasn't had him hung yet, he's being oddly relaxed about it.

Louis is still writing though, and recording, just not with them.

Harry is also feeling isolated from the other boys, although they don't seem to know what he's done. Which isn't surprising considering Louis is hardly speaking to anyone. Harry still keeps his distance from them, he doesn't deserve their company.

Liam and Niall are writing a lot together, Zayn tends to be a lone wolf, going off on walks by himself all of the time. It's easy to tell he's worried about Louis.

There's a sense of worry between them all really. They all know Louis must be harming himself, although none of them voice this concern. He's a grown man, they can't exactly hold him prisoner and stop him.

They're staying in a large villa on a small, quiet Greek island. They are yet to run into a fan and their location hasn't been leaked yet.

The peace will be over soon though, once the new album is written and they have to go on tour.

Its not that Harry doesn't like touring with the boys, in fact, he loves it. But not with this atmosphere. Its going to be hell. It will be 2015 all over again.

Currently, he's laid on his bed in their villa, too exhausted to work or read but too worried to sleep. Louis hasn't made an appearance in a couple of days now, and although he's made it very clear that they're over, Harry can't help but worry about the older man.

He sighs before rolling over in the bed, hunger finally getting the better of him. Its eleven o'clock at night, and probably not the best time to cook dinner, but oh well.

As he exits the bedroom he spots Louis' familiar figure entering through the patio doors.

He doesn't look well at all, limping and his right hand clutching at his abdomen. Has he gotten into a fight or something? Harry sighs before stepping towards him tentatively, reluctant to reach out a hand in fear of it being bitten off.

"Lou, are you okay?" he asks.

"Fuck off, Harry" Louis replies through gritted teeth, face contorted in pain. "I don't need you".

Harry doesn't try to force help on him, but watches to make sure he gets to his bedroom safely. He hopes he's okay, it's not good getting into fights in a foreign country, especially in case it makes it into the paper.

Pft, as if that's all Harry is worried about.

Suddenly he feels a loss of appetite and instead of cooking dinner he decides to retreat back to his bedroom, escaping under the duvet.