Prologue

I glance over my shoulder as the engine of a car enters my hearing. A black limo parks in front of my uncle's home. A man with a tight black vest on and a cane. A woman with high heels, a plunging neckline, and a slit in her gold dress. The woman hooks her arm around the man and they head up the driveway to the house.

"Mr. Dagger welcome to our home. Pay no mind to that boy, he is simply the servant."  I roll my eyes at the title he gave me.

"Thank you and please don't mind as I brought my own servant. *Whistle*" I glance back over and sees a young girl like me come out of the limo in a simple grey sweater and short pants that you can't see until she lifts her leg.

"Do come in." Petunia beckons the guests in.

"Help the lad." I continue gardening before feeling her presence near. She bends down, grabs the rake, and begins to help the garden. We remain silent as we work, getting sweaty under the thick clothes we wear.

"Now listen you two." We turn to look at the men. "You are to finish the chores and even clean our new neighbor's home. If a single speck is seen, you will be punished."

"Understood." We nod before they leave. I grin wicked once they leave. My uncle and our new neighbors are going to be gone for a whole week.

"How about it? Shall we?" I turn to ask the girl. She nods her head, a twinkle in her eye that tells me she is looking forward to finishing the work.

The whole day we took turns in the chores and cleaned everything up. Swept, polished, cooked and everything there is to it. By eight at night we were exhausted.

"By the way...What is your name?" I ask looking at the girl.

"Kia." She leans over to shake my hand.

"Harry."

So every day and every summer for two years I have been getting really close with the girl, Kia. She is quiet but works really hard. One thing that startled me is when night comes, at eleven o'clock; I watch a black wolf run off into the woods. Every night since Kia moved in, that black wolf would appear running.

After the year of finding my godfather, I seemed to have shifted into a wolf. I couldn't very well think about it as a mouth-watering smell hits my nose. Trotting over to the window, I see the wolf once more running. This time, I follow it. I followed it all the way deep into the neck of the forest and ask.

"Are you okay?" Its head turns around to look at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Please go away." Kia! What is she doing here?

"Why do you have that scent? It kinda is alluring me." I confess sniffing closer.

"Please stay away!" Her eyes widen.

"Why?" I step a paw closer.

"What you are smelling is my hormones. A female at some point in her cycle goes through heat. I am currently in heat."

"But if it is once in a cycle then how is it that I constantly smell your heat?" I tilt my head to the side.

"My father is a sexual abuser, constantly touches me and gets me to endure my heat every single day. I haven't lost my virginity, so you smell my heat." Her ears flicked back in shame and embarrassment.

"Is there a way I can help you get out of this heat? You look like you are in pain." Kia is my friend, I won't let her go through this alone.

"Uh...there is but you shouldn't. If you are to help me, it means you claim me as your mate."

"Will it help you though?" I ask wanting desperately to help her. I will do anything.

"Yeah. I won't be in heat anymore except for the times of the full moon when you will have to help me again."

"I don't mind helping you. I consider you a friend and I want to help." I give her a wolfish grin.

"Um, do you know anything about animal mating?" I am glad for my night vision to see some blush appear on her face.

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with you?" I tilt my head as I respond to her.

"You will have to mate with me as in having sex for my heat cycle to end."

"Oh, uh well, if it helps then I don't mind." I widen my eyes in realization but then shake my head knowing if I can help then I will.

"I am not going to force you to do this. I have spent a lot of time enduring this and-"

"No, if it means to help then I will. Besides, if I leave you here then I still will smell the scent, and nothing will be solved. So, I wish to mate with you. Just tell me what to do."

"Follow your instincts." She grins and giggles with mischief in her eyes. She reminds me of the Weasley twins when they tease others. Is she teasing me?

Harry listens to the girl and digs deep down into his instincts. A fire heat begins to grow in his lower regions and looking under his belly, his muzzle touches his hanging muscle. Looking back up, a voice in the back of his mind tells him where to go and what to do. Filled with more heat, he climbs up and over the female. Licking and nibbling on her neck, he shuffles slightly before inserting himself in. If they were human, their faces would be beet red. That night Harry mated a female. Both lose their virginity to one another not that it is a bad thing. Harry is glad to help but he certainly isn't going to tell his friends because if he does then he has to tell them what he is.

Harry and Kia, met every night afterward to play in their wolf forms. One night, they howled at the moon in synchronization. It was bliss and the two fell in love. A strong magical bond that Harry nor Kia ever felt before with anyone. They loved it.

Harry though began to change. He becomes more protective over his female, hunts for Kia, and even goes overboard and finishes his chores to get the chance to go help Kia with hers. Kia one night laying by Harry's side told him of her magic secret. How her father was a werewolf and bite her when she was one year old. She has been in this wolf form since she was born. Harry was ecstatic because he was a wizard.

"I am a wizard too. I have magic as well." Harry tells Kia to enjoy the warmth he receives from her.

"Really! That is why I don't see you until summertime. Where do you go?" Kia cranes her neck to look at Harry.

"Hogwarts. But if you have magic then don't you have a magic school to go to?" Harry speaks about the wondering thoughts he had at school.

"Father was able to convince the headmaster of your school for me to go through homeschooling." Kira looks away with flattened ears ashamed of telling Harry about her past.

"Oh, does he teach you at least?" Harry hopes she knows how to use her magic.

"No, I teach myself. He just shoves me into the secret library he has for me to read the books he had when he was a magic school." Kira responds with a boost of confidence.

"How about I help you? Teach you what I know. Can also go visit Diagon Alley to look around." Harry's heart flutters in teaching Kia all that she needs to survive, especially with Voldemort being his enemy. He might try and harm her and Harry will never allow that.

"That would be great. Could you? Well, if it is not too much." Kia gets up wagging her tail like a hurricane. Her jaw stretched in a wolf smile happy that she will finally get the true feel of magic than just plain reading.

"I would be honored." Harry stands up as well before leaning over and licking her cheek.

Harry spends the rest of the summer teaching Kia all he learned in the past years at Hogwarts. Kia is a natural wandless witch who amazes Harry every training session. He can't help falling more and more in love with her.