Chapter 1

*Hello everyone, the dialogue will be the style you see below. I wanted to try something new. Hope it works. Enjoy*

Harry is woken up by someone shaking him. Opening his eyes, he sees Kia with glossy eyes and fears shaking her body violently. He immediately sits up feeling the distress from his mate. Her heart is beating frantically and dry tears stain her face.

HP – Kia, what is going on?

K – Harry, please you have to help me. My father is drunk off his ass and said that now that I turned thirteen, he will rape me. Harry, I- I can't. Please help me.

HP - *opens his mouth but is cut off*

Vernon – BOY WHERE IS YOUR FREAKY GIRLFRIEND!

K – Harry!

Harry narrows his eyes and begins to pack his stuff. The decision of leaving has been spinning in his mind every summer and this night is when his decision is made. Kia holds her trembling hands to her chest watching her friend and mate pack his things. The thudding of Vernon and her drunken father's footsteps is heard. Harry waves his wand and minimizes the suitcase. The room is now empty with no books, no photos, nothing that showed Harry ever lived there. Pocketing the small object, Harry opens his window. Turning to look at the shaking girl, he reaches for a handout.

HP – We are running. Are you with me?

K - *gawks in disbelief* Yes!

HP – then take my hand and let's go. I am done with this shithole. *She takes his hand*

The two climb out and jump to the floor. Squishing Petunia flowers, they run in human form to the woods. Running all the way to the woods, when they are deep in, they shift into wolves. Stopping by a bank, they catch their breath.

HP – Will you run away with me? Leave this fucked up place and be free with me?

K - *Nuzzling her neck against his* Yes. Let's escape and be free.

The wolves run off forgetting about the magical world that can fend for themselves. Without the boy who lived and without the girl who escaped a fate worse than death. Harry with a determined mind doesn't look back. His friends will move on, all the adults and even the wizarding world. If he disappears then it is better for him. Nobody will care and so Harry in turn won't care about dumping their asses off him. Running alongside the girl he loves deeply, they leave London and never have a second thought about turning back.

Harry and Kia have lived a year in their wolf forms together. Hunting as a couple and thriving. Soon, Harry has forgotten his friends, his abusers, and his manipulators and only focuses on his female. Kia was thriving as well as happy. Being with a trusted friend and mate, she enjoys the life they made for themselves. No father to beat her, no Vernon screaming at them, nothing but just her and Harry. 

Soon the peace is stopped as a thousand growls echo around them. Big black wolves stand around the younger two. Kia, not responding well to growls and anger, whimpering in fear. Tucking her tail under her and laying down, Harry becomes protective. He stands over Kia and growls warning off the other wolves. An alpha wolf comes forth to speak.

A - You two youngsters shouldn't be out all alone like this. Especially being of magical blood.

HP – What do you plan on doing to us?

A – Come with us. Join the pack so that you don't get in bigger trouble. Please, we mean you no harm.

HP - *glances down at Kia* What do you think we should do?

K – Better than interacting with other dangerous creatures plus a pack is better and stronger. At least for now to see how they act.

HP – We will join for now.

A – Very well. Follow us.

The couple follow behind the alpha and make it to their territory that wasn't too far away. The next few days, Harry and Kia begin to thrive in the pack of Black. A wolf pack that was linked to the Black family. Harry mentions how he has a godfather named Sirius Black. The pack gasped and soon bowed their heads. Kia looks around confused.

A – There hasn't been a wizard black wolf in years. As Sirius is the one that saved us from extinction like the werewolves. Since you are his godson, you are to be now leader. An Ultima as in king of the black wolves. Please consider staying and being our leader.

HP - *looks at Kia*

K – let's do it. Better than being killed out there alone.

HP - *licks his mate's forehead affectionately* We accept.

The pack howled into the night and Harry and Kia became the king and queen of the Black Pack.