Chapter 11

At dawn, all students and staff of Hogwarts are gathered in the courtyard watching the savior of their world. All wear their robes without their house colors. Black for mourning the dead. The dead queen of the Black Pack. Sirius Black and Remus Lupin are walking with the still crying Harry as he carries Kia in his arms. 

The pack stands or sits in front of the entrance of the bridge. Gold eyes looking with tears brimming at their fallen queen. that is one thing nobody thought until it was too late. Magic can't harm them but nobody said a muggle weapon can't. A muggle weapon with poison dripping in Kia's system.

"Kia," Ears listen closely as Harry begins to speak with a heavy heart. "You freed me. You brought me out of that hellhole of a muggle house and changed my life. Given me a family, a pack, and a new life where you filled it with your strength and love. You were always so smart and a great tracker in finding amazing places for the pack to rest safe from hunters and magical wizards and witches. The first night we were in our wolf forms, we mated and it wasn't the action that got my heart to beat for you. It was your innocence. Your kindness, shyness, strength, and intelligence had me fall in love with you the moment we met. I love you forever Kia Dagger Black Potter."

Nearly everyone in the square has tears running down their faces in sadness. The speech Harry gave hit them deeply. Gasps fly as the last person they thought possible to come forth walks forward. Draco Malfoy, in a black suit and crazy white-blonde hair, walks forward. He kneels on one knee before Harry and bows his head.

"I'm sorry." Harry looks at his rival and smiles.

"I forgive you." 

The Black pack howls into the sky in sadness. There is no coming back for her. Draco and Harry shift into their wolf forms and howl joining the others. 

'Goodbye, my love.' Harry clenches his eyes shut and pours his heart out into the howl that vibrates out of his mouth.

Over the next few days, Harry has taken the time to change Hogwarts for the better. He let his pack in the school and has them be the protectors prowling the territory. There are still the four houses as the founders made. The sorting resumes with McGonagall placing and taking off the sorting hat. Harry has lost much emotion and just watches as the days fly by.

Severus and some other Slytherins came and apologized for his loss. They asked and begged to be forgiven and that they won't become evil. Harry allowed them to go free but his pack still keep an eye on their activities.

"Harry..." Hermione comes into Harry's office. Harry removed everything of Dumbledore's things and replaced them with his own. He claimed the title of Hogwart's new headmaster as he planned and it is in memory of his darling mate.

"Hermione." Harry turns back to stare at the forest below. A glass of fire whiskey was half-finished in his right hand. "What brings you here?"

"What is your plan now?" Harry looks over at her. She is in her house robes and if memory serves his depressed state, she is supposed to be in class.

"You should be in class." Harry walks to his chair by his desk and makes a mental note to answer the minister's letter he sent.

"Forget that! I want to know what you want to do now?" Hermione slams her hands down on the desk, leaning forward with a glare directed at Harry. "You have stopped Tom, Dumbledore dies, so now what!?"

Harry looks up at Hermione and growls rumble behind her as his eyes flash red. Hermione freezes and turns to see three wolves at the door growling. Harry stands and walks to the wolves.

"What do you want me to do?" He turns and looks at the intelligent witch that is becoming a headache.

"I...I..." she has shit nothing!

"Since you got nothing to say then I suggest you get back to class like the good girl you are and leave me be."

"She changed you. That bitch has put you under a spell and even now you are different. I am glad she is gone." 

Slam! Click! Thud!

Grooowwwwlllll.

"You keep saying the word bitch a lot, Hermione. Is it just a coincidence or do you want to be one yourself?" Harry snaps his fingers and her wand flies in his palm.  

"Harry what are you doing!?" She cries and tries to pull away from the skeleton's hands grasping her body and pinning it down on the floor.

"Those that disrespect my mate gets taught a lesson. Enjoy your new life." Her body submerges into the wood as it ripples as a portal. The three wolves behind him, jump into the rippling portal and disappear.

The green floo fireplace roars to life as someone comes through. The minister. Walking to his desk, Harry's clothes change to a respectable black suit, black pants, and shoes. Folding his hands on his abdomen a smile lifts on Harry's face.

"Minister, what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" He sits in the seat Harry summoned to appear.

"It is concerning your new status as headmaster. Harry, you haven't even finished school yet."

"I am powerful and rich enough to actually advance to this level."

"It is not the same."

"Minister, I assure you my position being headmaster has no future problems. Hogwarts is a school of magic and Dumbledore rest his soul has been treating this school as a target for darkness."

"I don't quite follow?"

"Did you not know that in the first year when I came to Hogwarts, I had to fight a professor that had Voldemort or in other words, Tom riddle at the back of his head?" The minister gawks surprised at Harry.

"I had to fight a three-headed dog, play a deadly game of chess with big chess pieces, and even kill Quirrel. In the second year, I had to watch my ex-friend Hermione Granger and many other students be petrified by a Basilisk which I had to fight alone in the chamber of secrets. If I hadn't gotten there in time, Ginerva Weasley would have been dead with her life force supporting a seventeen-year-old Tom Riddle Horcrux from inside a diary."

"Oh my. Dumbledore surely did something." Harry shakes his head with a grim expression.

"He only sent Fawkes with the sorting hat that carried the Godric Gryffindor sword. The biggest and most disappointing moment is when I learned that everyone knows that Sirius Black was my godfather and nobody told me. He also was innocent all because of Peter Pettigrew cutting off his finger after setting the whole scene of Tom killing my parents." Taking a deep breath, Harry watches 

"Oh my. I...I am so sorry my boy." Harry's shoulders bristled when hearing those two words.

"I am not your boy minister and you surely have been a weak person for not knowing these things. You trusted Dumbledore so much that you allowed him to blind you from his own deceitful actions. Such actions that got my mate killed."

"What are you going to do?" The minister shakes and quivers in his seat as Harry's red eyes stare deeply into his brown ones.

"Fixing this manipulative world and getting rid of those that will do it harm. Starting with you." Harry's shadow changes form as it covers the minister's quivering body.