Chapter 2

Two years later and we begin the scene with the order of the phoenix discussing where to find Harry. Dumbledore was furious that Harry was able to slip by all their wards and everything. Sirius and Remus both were sad because they thought Harry would have gone to them for help if he was in any sort of trouble. The rest of the order was mad that Harry would run away so carelessly. Voldemort has risen and is nearly gaining the upper hand in the war. They need Harry.

Arthur - We must send a search party or a tracking. He is still underage which means we can find him.

Severus – The boy seemed to have removed it. He is now untraceable.

Molly – But how could he know how to remove such a spell? He doesn't know anything about our tabs on him.

Sirius – True but there are still some things the boy can do to find out.

Remus – Sirius is right. He could have gotten frustrated and gone to get his records or something. Harry has some of James' traits of sneaking through tight security.

Molly – But Harry still wouldn't have been able to get his records, he is not of age.

Severus – Perhaps he got an adult to help him.

Alastor – Potter still would have been seen and the info would then be told to us but he hasn't even taken a step in Gringotts for the past two years.

Arthur – Look all we really know is that Harry packed his things and ran off. Somehow his tracer disappeared or whatnot, so we just have to find him. That is all there is to it right now is finding Harry.

Severus - It won't be easy. Potter is very sly and would catch us the moment he gets intel or sense we are searching for him.

Arthur – then how are we to find him and bring him back without him catching onto us?

Dumbledore enters at that very moment looking grim and slightly scary with his glare. Albus learning of Harry running away was first furious that the boy won't learn just what his destiny is about. Next was angry when he spoke with his uncle who said he ran off after stealing his neighbor's daughter. He sent out a search party with help from the minister, but they were quick to give up the search since they can't find him. Hermione and Ron too helped find Harry, but they failed as well.

Albus – if you see him, tranquilize him.

Molly and the rest gasp at the sudden appearance of the headmaster. The other reason for the gasp is the order they have been given. They know Dumbledore will not be easy on Harry for leaving them in the dark to fend for themselves.

Remus – Albus isn't that a bit out of hand. Harry will not trust us if we tranq him.

Albus – We have to get him back and some extremes must be taken. Do your way of coaxing him but if he doesn't oblige then shoot him and knock him out before bringing him to Hogwarts. I will have a room ready to keep him there till he sees sense.

Sirius bites his tongue knowing he won't be able to argue with the man. Albus has many strong connections that can destroy him if Sirius dares question. He knows how tight-nitted Albus has the order around him. He is no exception. The rest nod and the headmaster leave still with an air of anger around him.

Molly – Remus, Sirius, is it possible to ask you two to track him with your animal forms?

Sirius – Yes, Hermione, Ron, Fred, and George along with Arthur and Remus should be the only ones going. We need Harry to be surrounded by familiar faces and with people, he holds closest to his heart. We also need to prepare to apparate or portkey out of the spot if things turn south.

Severus nods before getting up and leaving. The plan is set and now to put it in motion.

At Malfoy Manor, in the dark dining room where all death eaters sit and listen to Severus report. The dark lord, having thought out his plan in wooing the wizarding world, took back all his Horcruxes except for Potter of course, and resumed back into his younger form.

TR – Severus, report?

Severus – The order will find Potter, but things still look impossible in finding him. They will try and if all else fails, the order will be without a savior. Giving you leeway in your reign over the wizarding world.

TR – Shame. I thought Potter would put up more of a challenge, but the boy seriously is a coward. No matter, I shall leave the Order groveling for their savior while I take this world into my grasp.

The death eaters all laugh along with their dark lord. One among them has mixed feelings. Draco Malfoy, a known enemy of Harry is glad Potter isn't at school anymore but then at the same time wishes for him to actually destroy the dark lord.

TR - *glances over to young Malfoy* Draco, it has come to my attention that you have gained your wolf inheritance.

Draco – Y-yes my lord. Can shift on will and is a strong alpha form.

TR – Excellent. Then you are able to do this task easily. Follow me, my dear lad.

Draco gets up with a strong nod from his father and a nervous glance at his mother. Walking behind the young Riddle, they exit the back of the mansion. Turning to look at Draco, Riddle smirks.

TR – You will shift into your wolf form and search for Harry Potter. When you find him, bring him here unconscious and not dead. I will be the one to kill him.

Draco - *gulps nervously* Y-yes, my lord.

TR – And only return with Potter in your jaws. Am I understood?

Draco – What about school my lord?

TR – You will be dismissed but Draco. Don't fail me.

Draco nods before shifting and running off. Apparating to where Harry was last seen, he begins to sniff around the neighborhood. Soon, he faintly gets a whiff of Potter's scent with a female no less.

'So, Potter has a girlfriend'