Chapter 4

A stalemate happens at that moment. The group doesn't want to hurt Harry or his mate but Harry wants to hurt them. The growling doesn't let off even for a second. Harry's body does straighten when his shaft slides back inside and he can stand without a problem. Kia's tail lowered back down and curled around her frame sinking deeper into the ground afraid of these strangers that seem to know Harry.

K -Harry, who are these people? Are they here to take you away?

HP - *growling some more at his mate's worry* I do know them, but they aren't friends anymore. I never felt so free, and nobody is going to take me away from you.

K – I am glad. *Her ears flicker backward followed by her head. Her eyes find the source of motion and her ears flicked back in fear* Harry, we are surrounded. We need to call the pack.

HP - *if possible, growls deeper and glares at the people he used to know* Call them. I will keep an eye on these people.

Kia licks Harry's muzzle before lifting her head and a thundering growl howl roars among the trees, bushes, soil, and the entire place. The Ultima roar widens Sirius's eyes and fear begins to seep in. He recognizes that howl and he now regrets coming here. They are in deep shit right now.

Remus - *glances over to his rigid friend* Sirius, what is it?

Sirius - *wide eyes* Harry and his mate are Ultimas. Kings of the Black Pack. Wolves that were the first magic-made protectors of the house of Gaunt then were to protect the house of Black. When I was sent to prison is when I lost my right to be an Ultima or control the pack. Harry must have told them of my relation to him to the pack and now he is the ultima with his mate.

Hermione – *Not knowing why the information is relevant scoffs* So, they are just wolves.

Deep monstrous growl echoes around the woods they stand-in. Gold eyes and flashing canines show themselves. Ron and the rest gaze around with slight fear in their eyes. Ron pulls Hermione's sweater sleeve, and she sees why. Fourteen feet tall pitch-black wolves stand around them. Two are standing right over Mad eye who froze on impact when the female noticed him. Mad-eye can feel the warmth of their bodies behind him and smell their foul breath as they growl in his ears.

Sirius – *Body tense and frigid speaks softly to the group* They have their own inner magic to block every strong spell known to beast and man. They cannot be killed or stopped. And anyone that is titled Ultima controls them and right now Harry is the one commanding them. Everyone, take a step back.

The white wolf ears flatten looking at the huge wolves. His mother told him about these giant wolves, a mix of grim omen for their ferocious killing history to threats, and the other mix is the strength of the Greek mythology giant wolf Fenrir. 'Got to get out of here. I am not going to fight these creatures. Bolting from his spot doesn't get unnoticed by the female. Her eyes follow the white wolf fleeing from the scene. Why would there be a white wolf in the woods? They should be up in the north. Is he a shifter like Harry and me?

K - *stands beside her mate knowing the numbers have changed* Harry, let us go. It is more important for us to get out first before fleeing.

HP – Go first, I will follow behind.

All eyes, except for the pack of wolves staring at the threat, follow how the female turns back to leave. The Black Pack Ultima raises his head, straightening his spine, and seems slightly bigger than a regular wolf. Stepping back paw by paw, he growls once last warning before turning to follow his mate.

Hermione – Harry-

Her call is blocked by the growls of the entire pack at her. Sirius pulls the girl back tense and moves slowly. Knowing just what these beasts can do, Sirius will not wish to fight them. He does not wish for more people to die from the pack.

Sirius – Let's go. Tonight we at least see what Harry looks like and that he is safe.

The group is reluctant at first to move. Only when Remus uses his own arms to push the rest off, do they leave. They apparated away knowing what they are faced with. A protective and strong wolf that was once Harry Potter.