Chapter 8

Death Eater 1 – My lord, we captured the female. Sadly, Harry Potter has been caught by the order.

TR – that is fine. Bring her into the room.

The female is carried to the room where many silver markings keep the female in her human form. Runes align the entire place and every wizard that enter the space senses what those rune's magic is doing. They are blocking the female ability to shift into her wolf form.

......

Arthur – Albus, we got Harry. The female was taken away by the death eaters!

Albus – Good job, quickly, bring him into the room and lay him in the cage in the rune circle.

The group levitates the unconscious Harry Potter's young adult human body into the giant cage that has silver all over it to contain Harry in his human form. The rune circle Dumbledore drew prevents Harry from using his magic. When Harry is placed in the silver cage, the order is able to see how the savior changed.

Hermione – My god, Harry what have they done to you?

Harry's body looks almost like an adult with rough black stubble along his jaw, dark long hair on his head, and bigger black eyebrows. His body is muscular, and his height has grown significantly. his skin is no longer pale as when he was younger but more healthy looking.

 his skin is no longer pale as when he was younger but more healthy looking

Sirius – It is his ultima form. When becoming king, his human form changes as well which fits the Alpha king description. This is now the Harry Potter we will have to deal with.

Order of the phoenix stands around the human adult Harry potter. They stare at him when he wakes up and waits for someone to talk to him. Hermione doesn't disappoint in speaking first.

Hermione – Harry? Can you hear me?

HP - *Silence*

Remus – It is us Harry, your friends.

HP - *stays silent*

Alastor – C'mon Potter, no need to be sour.

HP - *tries to communicate with his mate through mind reading* Kia! Can you hear me?

K - .....

Harry's eyes flash red at the people in front of him. They are keeping her somewhere.

HP - *growls out* Where is my mate?

The order takes a step back at the dark threatening tone he uses. His magic may be blocked but his force sure delivers quite the deadly punch.

Sirius – Harry, the death eaters got her.

The room begins to shake to a level 6 earthquake as a deep thundering roar Harry lets out. Hands grasp arms or the wall around them as green eyes glow red in rage. Harry is not happy at all and all this could have been prevented if they just shoved off!

Arthur – Harry, calm down. I am sure she is fine.

In response, Harry growls out at them. They gasp with wide eyes at the three-inch canines flashing at them. They are surprised that Harry still can use some of his Ultima form features. Eyes glance to Dumbledore but his passive face relaxes them. If Dumbledore shows he isn't worried then they shouldn't worry either. Right?

HP - *mind communicates* Kia, please respond love.

K – Urgh, Harry. Hit the snooze button.

Harry's body relaxes as his eyes return to green. The order relaxes their tense shoulders when they see Harry relax. They don't know why but they sure care that the boy has calmed down and isn't going to bite their heads off. the cage is surety enough but still, the powerful savior is not a force to be reckoned with.

HP – Thank god you are alive. Where are you? Are you alright?

K – Yeah, just seeing a young Tom Riddle at the foot of the canopy bed I am CHAINED AT! Where are you?

HP - *send a 360 view in his mind of his location* At Hogwarts.

K – Don't worry Harry. I will come to save you.

HP – Absolutely not! I am coming for you.

K – Harry, who is in the cage with silver? I have better chances since they won't expect a female to be strong.

HP – Be careful. Sorry, I failed in protecting you.

K – Don't be. Remember we are kings and queens. No witch or wizard can stop us.

Harry regains hope for the meeting. Kia always brings hope and strength to him when he is at his lowest. Harry is glad he found his mate.

HP – Then I shall be waiting. Keep giving me tabs.

K – got it and don't die.

HP - *chuckles* I won't and same back to you.

The connection leaves and Harry focuses on the thorns in his side he once called friends.

Sirius – Harry, please say you remember us?

HP – I do remember. How could I forget?

Sirius – then you know you can trust us. We won't hurt you.

HP – I know.

Hermione - then come back. Leave that manipulating female-

Harry's eyes flash red and his body bangs against the cage, the silver bars bending at the force and the roar he lets out shakes the earth. Everyone pulls Hermione back. Blood lustful eyes glare at her.

HP – THAT FEMALE IS MY MATE. THE BLACK PACK'S QUEEN. HOW DARE YOU DEMAND ME TO LEAVE HER!

Remus – Harry, we just thought it was her that controlled you-

HP – Nobody controlled me. I left with her to save and look after her. She is my mate!

Everyone flinches even Albus at the dark tone carried around the room. No dark wizard has ever carried such tone or aura in the past. Some members of the order begin to question whether it was a good idea to capture Harry.

Sirius – We know. You made your point but what we would like to know is why you never came back. *Sirius's face tenses in a slight fatherly glare at his godson that is showing way too much attitude toward them*

Harry doesn't respond, only glared at his weak godfather and sat down on the silver floor of the cage. He needs all his strength to leave this place. The order only watches the boy who lived and thinks about what to say next. They need to gain his loyalty back. They are desperate.

At the Malfoy mansion, in the room filled with magic charms to prevent the female Ultima from escaping. Tom Riddle looks at the gorgeous female staring at him. Her hands were chained to the canopy bed.

TR – Very clever in bringing Potter out of the security of those relative muggles. Very smart.

Silence is his response.

TR – But alas, I need Harry before I gain control over the wizarding world.

K – Then why didn't you conquer the world when Harry was gone? You had the chance, but you wasted it on looking for my mate.

TR – With everyone still believing Harry is alive, I would have a lot of difficulty in conquering the world.

K – Then you are pathetic. You had no one in your way and all you do is obsess over a boy who doesn't care anymore about this world.

TR – Which brings me to ask how you did it?

K – You wouldn't understand.

TR -Try me.