Part 14

Ten years later

"Mom! Dad is smothering me again!" A young girl's voice calls throughout the estate.

"Kia, Aurora is not letting me eat her up!" A much more mature Ultima, minister of magic, and headmaster Harry Potter Black Peverell holds up his eleven-year-old daughter, Aurora. The two look over at the pregnant Ultima, lady minister of magic Kia Potter Black Peverell walking over from the kitchen chuckling.

"Harry, you need to get Aurora to the train station. Enough smothering."

"I know love." Aurora glares at her father and beams a smile at her mother.

"Are you going to visit mom?"

"Of course, I will dear. Now you and your father have to make it or else the train will leave without you."

"Which way shall we go?" Harry asks his daughter shrinking her trunk into her skirt pocket.

"Transportation." Aurora smiles after deciding which way they will get to the train station faster.

"Alright, hold on tight and give your mother a goodbye kiss." Aurora leans over to Kia.

"Be good, dear." Aurora's body is yanked away and Kia's lips are claimed by the alpha.

"Dad! That is not fair!" the little girl pouts and puffs a strand of her long black hair out of her face. Her green eyes closed when seeing her parents kiss.

"You were too slow. Let's go." The two disappear leaving a big-bellied Kia alone in the estate they claimed as their permanent residence.

"Hey, mom," The oldest son, Midnight Sirius Potter Black Peverell, born two years before Aurora appears in the kitchen.

"Hey sweety, you best head to school. Your sister is going to be on the train. Look after her." Kia walks to the bowl of chocolate and continues mixing as her son jumps down from the counter, rounds the corner, and pecks his mother's cheek.

"You got it. Ignotus! Come on bro! We have to get to Hogwarts before dad!" Ignotus is Midnight's twin brother. Harry thought it would be a great memory of the first Potter that held the cloak of invisibility.

"I am right here. Bye mom, be good, and don't stress about our new addition to the family." Trying to snatch Ignotus's arm the two run in the back and hop on the two big black wolves that are the boy's guardians.

"Be careful and don't get distracted on the way! Hide from the muggles!"

"We got it!" the boys call back before disappearing from the morning rising sun.

After putting the cake in the oven to cook, another person comes into the house. Today is just a day for everyone to come to bug her. Turning around she sees Draco Black, a brother-in-law, and the children's uncle.

"Harry gone already?"

"Everyone is gone. You need to get to school as well professor." Draco wipes a finger in the second bowl of the chocolate mix before apparating to Hogwarts. He took the position of an alchemist teacher and is the second-hand man to minister Harry. When Harry can't be at the ministry, Draco is there and if the two boys aren't there, it is Kia who does most of the ruling.

Kira sighs shaking her head at her family and continues with baking for the day. Letters come flying in later as the cakes are being baked. Some department notices, muggle memory erased cases, etc. Putting a timer on, Kira walks to the living room in her rocking chair and begins reading and answering the mail. Just because she is at home pregnant does not mean she can't do her work. It does not harm a child to be shifting through papers and signing. the stress may be but other than that nothing else happens.

Growling outside turns her head to look out the window. A figure is walking to the house and the pack is on edge. Who could that be? Seeing a wand Kia tenses and does not get out of her chair. It is not the Weasley family because they got their justice served after Midnight was born. The Weasleys tried to steal him and corrupt him. Just like stealing the Ultima is forbidden, it is a life fully cursed by trying to steal the future alphas. The only Weasleys left alive are the twins who are partners in their business and defense against the dark arts class. 

'My queen, this stranger does not smell right.' Derek her second in command communicates in her mind.

'Ask who he is.'

"Who dares enter the grounds of the Black Pack," Derek growls at the stranger.

The stranger shoots a spell and Kia's eyes widen. Derek's body flops on the floor and fear racks through the pack. The stranger walks to the door and blasts it off its hinges. Kia curses in her mind that she is too far in her pregnancy to be able to shift.

"What do you want?" the cloaked figure reveals themselves and Kia growls.

'Harry Dolores is here.' She sent the message quickly before she is forced to sit back in her chair.

"Hello dear, Do you know who I am?" A cloud of smoke stops her from answering and a huge wolf snarls at the witch.

"Dolores. What are you doing here?"

"Mr. Potter."

"Peverell actually. You have no business here." A pop sound and Draco appears beside the Ultima alpha.

"Oh my, did I cause such this? Hehe." Kia's hand slides over her stomach and her eyes glare at the woman.

"What do you want?" She asks.

"You ruined my career potter. Now I am just returning the favor." Kia does not know what came over her. Her hand shot out and shielded the strong spell she knew was to destroy her husband. "You should have died with your father whore."

Wolves from the pack got over their shock and crashed through the window pinning the woman down. Kia uses more of her magic to prevent Dolores to harm her pack as they tear her to shreds. 

"You can stop, she is dead," Draco assures her walking over to support Kia.

"Am I?" they gasp when Dolores's body all in tact appears in the corner of the room. That sickly smile on her face. Kia notices it right away on her chest hidden under her jacket. The time turner.

"Yes, you are." Swirling a magic shield around her child in her womb, Kia summons the death magic she had grown control over and begins chanting. "Tempus aeternitatis invertens, te ipsum destrue et ad te nunquam redire. (Time turner of all eternity, destroy yourself and never return to thee.)"

Nothing happened. That smile widens thinking she has won. A small glow from the time turner catches everyone's attention. Her smile drops and looks down. Shaking in rage, she smirks as more cracks form on the turner.

"Checkmate. One less nuisance for your family has been eradicated. Bye." The woman blows up and they turn away.

"What did she mean?" Draco asks removing his arm from around Kia's shoulder.

"The children. Check on them." Kia's mother instincts worry immediately over her children. They are not a nuisance but if Dolores mentioned family then she harmed one.

Draco disappears and Harry shifts back to human to hug his wife. His hand lays on the swollen belly and feels the magic keeping him or her safe. His tense shoulder ease but remain tense when Draco returns.

"I-it Aurora." Kia and Harry's eyes widen in horror. Aurora pale as a corpse lay in Draco's arms and Kia sees a green blotch on her chest. Reaching over, her magic identifies it as poison. Dolores poisoned her.

A soft rumbling can be heard. The trees begin swaying with an unknown wind current growing steadily fast. That rumbling grows and the house begins to groan and then quiver. Vibrations stir the ground and red eyes glow covering every part of the eyeball.

"NO!"

The End.