Chapter 12

Harry walked with his head down through London. A black cloak kept him from being noticed nor even paid attention to. Finding the destination, he ascends the stairs while pulling out a key. Gold with a red and white diamond. Inserting it in the keyhole, he mutters a password for him to enter.

When the door opens, Harry immediately steps inside. Locking the door behind him, the door becomes hard as steel and the many forbidden wards activate. Pulling his hood back, Harry sighs relieved that he is no longer surrounded by muggles and wizards.

Walking through the dark hallway, he enters the foyer. A charmed hanger grabs Harry clock and hold it on one of its hangers. Home once again.

"Welcome back," Harry turns his head seeing his friend. Draco Malfoy or now known as Draco Black in the living room to his right.

"Thanks, any new developments?" Harry removes his black leather gloves and his cloak. A gold and black vest suit shines under the dim light of their shared home. Harry Potter Black Peverell is his new name but also goes under the name Harry Potter.  He rarely uses his parent's last name.

"None. Everything is sleek and smooth. Aurors have been successful in their new training. The magical creatures are all newly registered. The Gringotts bank has been getting the respect and funds they needed and Hogwarts is still with a peaceful atmosphere." Harry stands by his brother in arms and looks at the huge parchment that has the map of the whole wizarding world. It includes all magical schools and all the homes and locations of every magical and half magical family in London. Using their magic, they can animate the map to increase an image or location on the map. For example, Draco is looking at Hogwarts and sees everyone is in their respective classes. The wolves are still roaming the grounds.

"Hm, that is good." Harry sighs before going to the kitchen and uses wandless magic for coffee to fill in a cup. Grabbing the cup, he returns to standing by the huge parchment. Draco glances over at Harry's attire and flicks his wand. Harry's gold and black vest changed to an orange pullover sweater and black long PJ pants. Comfy for both appearance and wearing.

"What about the potions?" Harry asks, lifting his gaze over to the potions table across.

"Needs one more hour of boiling." Draco places his fingers on the map and moves the image over to how his disowned family is. They are still cowards and aren't even looking for him. After Tom Riddle died and Harry became not only the headmaster of Hogwarts but also the minister of magic, many death eaters have gone into the shadows. The younger generation has left the dark side but the dark mark is still on their bodies. The potion Draco is doing is to remove the mark which involves the skill of alchemy. Draco removed his last name from Malfoy to Black and acquired the books needed to learn about alchemy.

Harry notes how his brother's emotions just turned cold and downtrodden. Tapping three times, the map disappears and folds itself into a triangle. Harry grabs the triangle and places it in his sleeve.

"Enough with the gloominess. You are making me depressed. How is the training coming along? Working on aiming?" Harry walks to the black leather couch, one leg tucked under his ass while the other hangs over the front of the sofa. The coffee was still in his hands not spilling a drop.

He has finished and exceeded expectations.

Eyes draw over to the snake slithering out of Draco's right back shoulder. The white head and gleaming green eyes are attractive to anyone who can see the creature. The snake is among two of the spirits that Harry has created as guardians of the houses at Hogwarts. The snake is a representative of Salazar Slytherin's last wishes. Last wish made with Godric Gryffindor when they lived together in the Potter manor.

"That is great Dray." Harry nods pride filling his heart.

Harry and Draco have begun bonding after the passing of Harry's mate. The friendship was with a few bumps on the road but soon they got to learn so much of each other they bonded as brothers. Their brotherhood with the link of them being both Black descendent by blood. Also, Harry used the excuse "If Godric and Salazar could be friends and live with one another then we can too."

Harry and Draco stayed at Godric hollow for the first few months teaching each other spells, charms, wandless magic, and other things Harry already learned being an Alpha. The creation of the Hogwarts guardians was something they both worked together on. Getting their heads to wrap around that they are now friends and there is no need to be at war with one another for the similarities they have. Both have friends that only follow them for fame and money. Both have no siblings whatsoever and have never really been cared for. The realization turned their minds and perspectives over and a new bond grew between them. Brother bond of blood and magic.

"Did the gauntlets work?" Draco sits down on the couch by Harry's side, the snake spirit still floating behind Draco's shoulder. Draco has too much pride in the gauntlets he forged to have them not working out as he planned.

"They do. Not a scratch after I killed those useless people." Harry begins to laugh when his mind switches back to what he did that made him venture outside.  A few half-bloods have taken an interest in using muggle weapons to kill some of the pureblood population. As a minister, Alpha of the Black Pack and a respected man many still deem as a savior went to deal with them. 

"There will always be trouble makers in this world. What shall we do when the potion is finished? Do we make more gauntlets to add to the DADA class?"

"We could and we also need to find two other members in Hogwarts to carry their house guardian. It won't be fair if only Gryffindor and Slytherin have guardian creatures and not the other two."

"Are you going to do that or should I?"

"I will do. I know the incantation and spell already. You focus on the potions and gauntlets." 

"Can't wait to have the mark removed."

"Yeah." Harry stands up and walks upstairs to the private chambers. He made a room just for his mate and inside a glass coffin, she lays. Draco follows him up and into the room. He has found himself sometimes talking to the queen alpha lying in the room.

"There have been talk..." Draco is unsure how to bring about this news he heard among the hidden death eaters. The snake guardian is able to locate and hear what every death eater is doing. 

"Hm."

"The Weasleys are going to try and have their Weaslette marry you." Draco steps back when Harry's eyes turn red and black.

"Are they now?"

"Yes. I don't know what they will do but they will do it at Hogwarts."

"Then let us deal with the issue right now." Grasping Draco's arm, Harry transport the two out of the house and in front of the Burrow. The pack emerges from the shadows when their alpha king called them through mind link.

"Surround the house. Nobody is to disappear without my say so." Once the wolves stand in place, Draco and Harry change their outfits to be more business like before walking in the house.