Chapter 5

Albus studies the group with bewilderment. After informing everyone of what they had seen, it is time to plan stronger and harder. Stroking his white beard, Albus ponders on how things turned for the worse. He hadn't planned this and now he is at a bypass. Harry surely has taken his own fate into his paws. He thinks it is that female that got Harry so different and changed him for herself.

Albus – We need to kill the female.

The room silences in a mix of expressions. Shock, anger, and disbelief sweep across the room. Next is a small uproar with Sirius, Remus, and Hermione along with the rest of the Gryffindor students. The clear message in the air read 'ARE YOU CRAZY!?'

Arthur – Albus, that is maddening. More maddening than the minister's mind. We just saw Harry mate with that female. He now is attached to her and won't be leaving her side. Especially seeing us, he will be always on alert along with his pack.

Hagrid – I have to agree, Dumbledore, 'arry is not a child anymore. 'e is now a male alpha that concerns for more than just 'imself. 'e will fight with everything to protect 'is mate.

Alastor – Hagrid is right. Such dangerous creatures cannot be taken lightly. Their defense is stronger than what we have seen in the woods. Killing the female means war with wolves that cannot die. Do you really think that is a smart move to make?

Albus – Then we capture her and have them bind their loyalty to us. Harry will do anything for the one he loves and we have to make sure Tom doesn't get to that idea first.

Sirius – "Harry would fight him too. Harry and the pack now will kill any 'friend' if they so much as step the wrong way like Hermione. She only called Harry's name and the wolves nearly took her and us as a late-night snack. Imagine what will happen if Tom were to confront such a pack. The Black Pack are now individually loyal to only Harry. If Harry hates us, the pack will. If harry hates Riddle, the pack will be seeking his blood. Albus, right now I suggest we lay low. Harry is tense with how we barged in and scared his mate. He will be expecting an attack which will leave us going in like headless chickens. We have to wait him out."

Remus and the rest nod agreeing with the dog that has a lot more knowledge about the pack which is dedicated loyalty to.

Albus – "Very well but only a week. We can not allow Tom to grow more than he has now. We will not lose to him nor Harry."

The meeting ends with Albus walking off.

At the Malfoy manor, the familiar white wolf trots back. He is prepared to stand against the dark lord because of the valid excuse he has. He has met and seen that the long-forgotten Black Pack is still at large.

TR – Draco, I hope you have dragged my enemy into the dungeons for you to be here.

D - *shifts back to human and accepts the silver robe his mother handed to him* Harry Potter is the Ultima of the Black Pack.

Both Greyback and Narcissa intake a breath, each one knowing what this means and how bad their position is right now.

TR – And?

Greyback – My lord, I apologize but it is not a good idea to pursue Potter right now.

TR – And why not? Afraid of your own kind Greyback?

Narcissa – That is the thing, my lord. The Black Pack are wolves that aren't like a werewolf or animagus, they are a different breed of wolf that is far more dangerous than you are.

TR – How so? *his tone hisses in agitation at some beast being darker than he is*

Greyback – The Black Pack are wolves that are mixed with the death omen Grim. The grim blood represents the many victims that dared harm their king which is the Ultima. The other part of their mixed blood is of the Greek wolf god Fenrir. Immortal and powerful that no spell no matter how strong cannot harm them. They are wolves of ultimate defense.

Narcissa – The wolves were first assembled and created by the house of Gaunt. The pack was then ordered by the Ultima back then to protect the family of Black. I assure you, my lord, they are scary as I have seen them before my very eyes. Since my sister and I married and no longer carry the last name Black, the wolves cannot be controlled by us. Sirius Black has control but he never got to get such title of Ultima before he was shoved into Azkaban. Potter must have entered their territory and perhaps told them of the relation he has to Sirius being Harry's godfather. If what Draco has said is true, then Harry is in a stronger position than you or the minister, or even Dumbledore ever had.

TR – I see. Is there a way to win the young Potter favor? *eyes move to Draco*

Draco – We can try winning over Harry mate. He seems to have found a female wolf just like he and I are. They though share a close bond, closer than a Veela bond since they just have mated.

Narcissa intakes another deep breath and Greyback grunts cursing. Everyone gazes at them in question for their reactions.

Greyback – this is bad. Potter being of high rank in a pack like the Black Pack, would go to war to protect his mate. If she was killed and Harry saw who did it. That person better has killed himself or else they will be hunted for eternity by the Black Pack to do the job properly. Nobody messes with the Ultima mate.

TR – Draco, is there a way you can get into the pack. Befriend the ultima mate and Potter himself?

Narcissa answers for her son – It can be possible, but it is the female that must show interest in the friendship. If she rejects Draco or if Draco moves the wrong way, Harry will be the one to instantly kill him. Not to mention Draco will be surrounded by the Black Pack warriors watching for the simple growl or twitch to kill Draco if he so much as breath the wrong way. My lord, please don't.

TR – Why not?

Greyback – because the wolves won't care about the family Draco has or if he too has a mate. Offend the female Ultima, you offend the entire pack, and they are not remorseful. They will not give his torn body a second thought. He will just be a twig that they snap.

Draco and the rest of the death eaters gulp at the description of the wolf's strength. The ultimate killing machines are commanded by a boy that has no trust in anyone.

TR – Draco, follow them and try to attract the female away. If we can fool the female, then she will lead Potter and the pack to us. Potter's weakness is doing whatever possible to save those he loves.

Draco nods and walks off, trying to stop the shaking of his limbs. Greyback and Narcissa follow the boy out to talk to him.