Chapter 7

The entire week the males and females did the process. Strongest to weakest leaving the Ultima yearning for a stronger opponent. Stronger which means they yearn for each other. When the omegas mated last, the Ultima's eyes were red and their tempers flaring. The red moon is full that night and the pack feels the change in them. They are ready. Finishing up, the female Ultima, filled with need and desire for a bigger shaft, bigger power to swallow her up howls for the male Ultima.

The male hears his mate, his equal to mate with, howl. His body hums in response to the howl. Howling back, he begins to meet the female he yearns for. His shaft is erect and dripping, ready to finally receive a perfect female to mate with. A black wolf meets another black wolf in the center of the area. Both eyes are glowing red, fangs out and aura pulsing with heat and power. 

As the full moon peak reaches their fur, the two immediately crawl on each other, finishing the process. Howling to the night as they connect finally, their forms grow. Fangs extend, claws sharp and ready to tear anything that is a threat. Forms growing from twelve feet to fifteen feet tall. Their power and magic increase in strength and knowledge. Everything that they haven't learned in the wizarding world, comes flooding into their memories, filling the empty space that needed to be filled.

The Black Pack now has completed the process and has a true leader. Harry Potter Black the male ultima, the king of the Black Pack with his wife, mate, and fated soul to be bound for eternity; Kia Dagger Potter Black, the female Ultima, queen of the Black Pack. The pack howls into the night of the red moon. The Black Pack is now invincible.

Draco – "My lord, something has happened!"

Many death eaters look up along to the dark lord. They see a shriveled Draco Malfoy, shaking in fear and exhaust, enter the room. 

TR – "Well, what is it?"

Draco – "Harry Potter and his mate have undergone the process!"

Narcissa and Greyback gasp. Narcissa nearly falls to the ground half-fainting if Fenrir didn't hold her up. Lucius glares at the werewolf but watches on. Fenrir pulls the woman up to her feet and guides her to sit in a chair to not fall again.

Greyback – "This is not good. They now have ultimate power. My lord, I suggest forgetting Potter and moving on to conquering the wizarding world. Potter boy has just proven he doesn't care about the magical world, he does not care to fight you and if you pursue him, then you are wasting precious time in getting to your goal.

Draco – Yeah, exactly. Harry also spoke to me and recognized me easily. He told me to tell you he doesn't give a shit about the wizarding world and that you have free reign to go and conquer the world. He doesn't care nor is he wanting to deal with the wizarding world. He-He turned his back on us. All the light and dark sides, He is not going to join anyone's side."

The death eaters turn to the dark lord wondering what his next step will be taken. Some glad for this news to finally be done with chasing a brat. Some are afraid of what the dark lord will do with the newfound information. Do they still have an advantage in the war or not?

TR – "Where are they?"

Draco – "The springs."

TR – "Then we are not going to delay. We are capturing them. Get the female most importantly. Their power will add to our forces and then we will go and conquer the wizarding world."

The death eaters hold back groans, but they get up to do their duty. They know what to do even if it can lead to their demise.

The order of the phoenix is well prepared. Sirius Black was the source of learning that Harry is no longer a young wizard but now the king of the Black Pack. His blood sang and simmered in his body which informed Sirius that he is no longer attached to a pack. He has been dismissed as a potential ruler for the pack. He is now just a wizard whose blood is part of the Black magic family. Learning all they needed to know about their target, the order of the phoenix pray they are able to capture the two wolves.

Molly – Good luck Arthur. Be careful. *Kisses her husband*

Arthur – we will bring Harry back.

The group consists of Mad-eye moody, the Aurors, most of the Weasleys, and their father along with Ms. Granger, Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin. They apparate to the spring, laying low with their scents masked behind bushes. Alastor did a good job in that section using a concealing charm. Across the spring the death eaters as well prepare to attack. Such tremors of danger are felt through the ground to the napping female Ultima.

Head lifted, ears perked, and her paw pads feeling the tremors. Standing up when she is aware of the final count of danger. They are surrounded by death eaters on the front and the order by the back. They are the target. Raising her head, a loud howl alerts the entire pack. Harry and the males on patrol grow tense at the howl. turning their huge forms to the spring, they run back. Paws hit the floor and the females stand around the female Ultima, their pups under their pelts. The females begin to be circled by the males, a round dusty shield on the upcoming threats that plan to attack. The queen straightens her form and uses her keen senses to feel what is about to happen. Growls fill the space and eyes look for anyone to attack. Harry joins the circle and begins drawing a shield of magic to protect all of them as he runs with the warriors and betas. On the outside of the spinning circle of wolves, they notice the blue magic beginning to draw upward. Remus Lupin is the first to notice the magic and stands.

Remus – Quickly, Harry is drawing up a shield.

Ropes and black leather shoot and are able to capture their mark. Harry's muzzle is caught and the wolf snarls at the capture. Magic flows along the rope and begins to electrocute Harry. Growling, Kia jumps to help but the death eaters use their magic to levitate her body away.

K – Alpha, get the pack out of here. Derek, Dominick, protect them!

The betas – "but my queen..."

K – "Just do it! Harry and I will be fine."

The pack leaves following the queen's command as she is placed in a cage. The male Ultima is captured as well and both parties apparate away. Kia and Harry call each other before the shocking electricity turns them back into their human form and unconscious. They apparate and the Ultimas have been taken.