Chapter 13

"Harry! What a surprise!" Molly greets the boys as they enter the kitchen where the whole family is sitting around.

"I thought it would be fine. Aren't I always welcomed?" Harry uses courtesy to his advantage.

"Of course and..Mr. Malfoy?"

"Mr. Black sir, I am no longer part of the coward Malfoy family. They don't deserve me." The Weasley family is very unsettled by the notion but seeing Harry calm and relaxed assured them that nothing will happen.

"I am here though for a special matter." Molly's hopeful grin confirms Harry's suspicion as her eyes glance at her daughter who has the same hopeful expression.

"What would that be?" Arthur Weasley asks cautiously of what will happen. He fears someone did hear about his wife's plans in marrying their daughter to the famous and powerful boy. No matter how many times Arthur has tried to persuade Molly away from such actions, she only grows more stubborn.

"I heard talk that you would do something at Hogwarts for me to marry your daughter. Is that correct?" Staring Molly in the eyes, the hope disappears with fear to cover it.

"Where did you hear that?" Ginny speaks for her mother.

"I wish to keep them anonymous. Is it true or not?"

"It is not. Although, aren't you dating my daughter?" Molly covers for herself.

"No, I am not. I wasn't aware I was with anybody." Red eyes begin to swirl in agitation and anger with the lies this family is sprouting.

"Harry..." Harry's gaze meets the twins. "It is the truth. Ginny was going to smuggle you a love potion during the feast when we return to Hogwarts." 

"Thank you for being honest." One red eye and the other tunring black turn to the female of the family. "Anything you have to say for yourself?"

"Harry, that girl is dead. You must move on especially being the minister of magic. Expectations are to be upheld and the wizarding world cannot watch a minister stay with a dead girl." Molly explains hoping to persuade the scary Boy who lived.

"Being minister and how he lives is up to Harry not you." Draco speaks up for once in his life and defends Harry. "If he wishes to find someone to love then it is his choice and when he decides it is time to do so. You have no place in ordering him to do things for your amusement or benefit."

Harry looks at the family before him. Ron has been silent the whole time with his head tucked down. Arthur hasn't spoken much and even as Harry accuses his wife of such terany, he doesn't do anything.

"Arthur? You are the head of the Weasley family. You have to right to speak on behalf of your family. What is your thoughts on this matter?" Harry eyes return to their normal green calming hismelf.

"My wife and daughter are out of line and I apologize for my family actions."

"Apology accepted. I will warn you, any means of using me for your own greed will not go unpunished. You have stolen from me before, don't make the same mistake or else." Flashing once more his red eyes and using his alpha tone; Harry and Draco turn to leave the burrow until a familiar voice speaks.

"Or else what?" Ron raises his head and glares at his ex-best friend.

"Or else you will have the entire Black Pack on your back tearing you limb from limb for using magic on their alpha." Everybody in the room freezes when hearing that voice. Harry's eyes widen in shock hearing that enchanting tune. "Not to mention you are using magic on your minister of magic, crimes are listed and many will track you down for justice to be made. Also, it is a really stupid move to claim someone who is already taken."

Leaning on the door frame of the kitchen clad in a gorgeous deep night black dress with a moon design on the bottom of the said dress. Long sleeves to hug her pale arms and some black eyeshadow to make her eyes pop.

 Long sleeves to hug her pale arms and some black eyeshadow to make her eyes pop

"Y-you c-can't be alive!" Molly sits down in the chair next to her daughter.

"Magic always has a price but it also has many mysteries when it comes to death. Did you know Harry is the master of death, it only took some time for death himself to bring me back to this crazy world. How are you, sweetie?"

"K-Kia...is that you?" Harry couldn't believe it. It is almost like standing in front of that mirror when he was eleven and seeing his parents for the first time.  

"Yes, it is. You going to give me a hug or what?" Harry takes two long strides to cross the threshold, wrap his arms around her warm body and clamp his lips on hers catching her by surprise.

Everyone looks outside as howls fill the sky around them. The pack is howling in joy as their queen Alpha is alive. Hearts fill with glee and warmth from their depressed state. Harry's cold heart melts and the gold bond awakens with newfound strength. The loss has been mended for a long time.

"Never scare me like that again. Never leave me." Harry pulls away panting and presses his forehead on his mate. Tears slid down her face and she too follows.

"Never again will I do something like that. Believe me, though, It is worth the wait to be in your arms once again." Kissing and hugging each other with no breathing space whatsoever.

"*clears throat* Uh not that this isn't a touching moment but we need to go." Draco sadly has to interrupt the lovebirds making out in front of the family and him.

"Right. Apologies." Keeping a strong arm around Kia's waist, Harry addresses the Weasley family. "I hope you now know what will happen if you dare decide something so foolish as to have me come here. You got your warning and a second chance. Don't make me regret it."

Draco, Harry, Kia, and the wolves disappear from the Burrow. At the secret house, Harry with his mate and Draco appear back. Harry doesn't waste another second before giving Draco something to do elsewhere so he can spend a lot of time with his mate.

"Draco.."

"I will be in the basement with strong shield and silencing charms so you guys can do what you want. I will also send word to Hogwarts that Kia is alive." Harry nods appreciating his friend as he leaves.

"You need to tell me what the hell is going on with you two." Harry looks down at the gorgeous gem in his arms.

"Later. Right now, I need you by my side." Kia chuckles and looks at him with lust-filled eyes and a teasing smirk.

"Or are you trying to say you need to be inside me?" She transports them to the bedroom and slams the white door closed tight with thousand powerful wards to keep intruders out. Harry chuckles before removing both their clothing.

"Your right, I need to be inside you immediately."