Chapter 9

Kira lies on the bed, eyes closed and in a meditative state. Remaining absolutely calm before she breaks out of these pathetic chains. They sure are fools in underestimating her. All the more confidence-boosting she needs before she kills the entire place.

Bart Crouch Jr – Wakey, wakey, wolfy. The dark Lord is here to chat with you.

Tom Riddle walks in feeling strangely complete. Did Potter Horcrux destroy itself? Tom is unsure and so he looks for the only person that knows. Kia.

"Why is the Horcrux in Harry gone?" Kira opens her eyes feeling the effects of the full white moon outside the window.

"His Horcrux is gone. Good for him. It must be because of the Black Pack's special magic. You really wouldn't understand." Kia lifts her head looking at the dead man before her. She already called the pack and they are waiting for her roar. God, she will admire and love the roar which she bets Harry will hear himself.

"Again. Try me." She chuckles laying her head back. Breathing out and closing her eyes, she waits for the minute to pass.

Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding.

Eyes fly open with fire within them. Growling, she pulls her limbs free from the chains. Sitting up her fangs lengthen and she grins at the fear in the boy's eyes. Sliding her butt along the bed, she stands. Cracking her neck left and right, rumbling continues to vibrate from her chest. Walking forward, she stops before the silver circle.

"You won't be able to break out." Smirking at him, she steps out. As her body fazes through, her form returns to its huge form. Now with the tip of her ears touching the ceiling, she growls with dominance.

Stepping forward, he steps back. They continue this dance till her body emerges into the dining room. All the death eaters stand up with wands drawn. Eyes wide with fear at the beast they actually captured showing itself free from its binds. Did she grow!? Kira teases the dark lord by snapping her jaws near his chest. He jumps back in fear and a certain witch didn't like that. To hell with keeping her alive.

"Avada Kedrava." Snapping her jaws up, snarling in slight pain on her back, she turns. All eyes widen as the killing curse didn't affect her. The spot that the curse hit rose with smoke and as the beast turns, they see the red spot of burnt flesh disappears under the grown fur.

Stepping forward three steps, she widens her jaws and swallows the woman. Snaping shut, the crazy witch's legs drop to the floor. Chewing two bites of the witch before swallowing. She turns back over to gaze at her meal.

"Who next?" The death eaters run for the exit. Crouch Jr. was the first to open the door and freeze in his spot. Four Black Wolves greet him with grinning fangs. He slams the door on their faces, pressing his back on the wood. Fear evident in his eyes.

"They are surrounding the house!" The house shakes as the wolves burst right through the hardwood. Many scream and clutch at each other. They look as the queen wolf goes over and devours the dark lord. Ripping him apart, she licks her lips when no part of him is found. The whole group shivers and shakes in fear. Too afraid in their panic to remember they are wizards. The Black Pack surrounds the death eaters.

"Dinner is served." Screams echo from within. Some are girlish while others plead for their mothers.

Harry lifts his head as his mind is accessed and is shown the murder of the death eaters. Gawking at the wall opposite him, his gaping mouth grins. Happiness floods him and he will certainly rail his mate to the ground when he is free.

Severus appears breathless and clutches the walls behind him. The order turn to look at him. Some of the younger generations were surprised to see the potion master express such emotion.

"Severus, what happened?" Dumbledore asked.

"The death eaters, the dark lord. They are all dead. Eaten alive." Snape clutches his stomach as his mind replays the way Bellatrix's guts hanged as the huge female wolf swallowed the upper half. Bile rises up his throat.

"Haha! I love that girl." Harry exclaims grinning like a maniac. The order snaps their heads to look at Harry before turning to look at the potion master that escaped. He stands up and could dance with how happy he is. No more threat to his life. He is almost free!

"So the war is over," Arthur asks, unsure what the death of the dark lord meant.

Everyone looks at each other before cheering. Sirius and Alastor on the other hand wear grim expressions. There is no reason to be so cheery when the cause of such an advantage is going to come for their king soon.

"Sure celebrate while you still have bodies attached." Silence fills the room faster than a curse being shot. eyes look over at the noble wizard of Black blood.

"What do you mean? You should be happy. The war is over." They gawk at Sirius's grim expression.

"Sure the war with our own kind is over but there is still a war. A war with the Black Pack." Eyes widen as their brains memorize Moody's words. He is right. The only reason the wizarding world is finished is because of the Black Wolves. Although now, a new war starts. One where nobody will win and blood will pool the entire world. Eyes move to Harry who sits with his back on the silver bars a smirk on his lips that betray their savior image on him.

"Ah, you figured it out did you? You captured me. My pack doesn't like their leaders being captured to be used. You think I am scary alone. You haven't seen what my mate can do. She swallowed Tom Riddle like it was nothing but a small apple. No, she is coming with the pack and they won't stop till I am out of this cage." Everyone just realized how mad-looking the boy who lived looked. His eyes were wide with happiness and too much joy for it to be an easy feeling. No, it is creepy and sends fear down their spines.

"Albus what must we do?" Molly clutched her husband's arm as her eyes move to the old man.

"Wait!" Hermione interrupts the headmaster from speaking. Eyes turn to watch Hermione walk toward Harry. "You know how to stop them. You can order them to stop, can't you?"

"Yes." Harry lifts his chin glad the smart witch is using her brain.

"then sop them."

"No." Harry stands up and leans his right side on the bars of the cage. Pocketing his hands, he smirks at her.

"No!? why not?"

"Because you captured me. Caged me just I have been my entire life. I am not stopping them until that door is open for me to come out."

"You are not slipping away Harry. Not this time." Albus nearly growls. He is not losing the boy. They still need him.

"Then watch the world perish." He cackles.

'Love, you okay?'

'Oh yeah, I want more blood.' Harry licks his lips relishing in the shared taste of blood his mate salivates to him.

'Hm, such delicious taste. Alright then, come and get me.'

'After we are done. I am so going to let you fuck me over and over.' Harry chuckles and feels his heart and cock grow.

'Can't wait.'

"She is coming so you better be prepared." Harry sings out feeling giddy about himself.

"Stop her!"

"Not until I am released out of this cage." Harry likes how his mate can escape but where is the fun in that.

"Never."

"Then have a fun ball with your death." Harry slides down the bars laughing out mad.