Chapter 3

Harry and Kia are lounging on a big black boulder, overlooking the rest of the pack that is playing in the pond. They found a nice secluded spot to rest for a few days and it was hidden well that no human nor wizard could find them.

HP – You always find good hiding places love. *he licks her cheek*

K – I know. God, can you feel the full moon too?

HP - *nuzzling against her neck* yeah and can't wait.

K - *shoving his head away* keep your hormones to yourself, Harry.

They laugh together before looking back down to the pack. Watched the females lay in a circle on both sides of the pond to watch over the pups. No pups have been born yet from Kia as the two don't wish to have pups yet.

Nightfall begins to climb in the sky and so everyone settles down in a hole they dug near the rocks or under the tree roots. Harry and Kia go to the back of the waterfall to lay asleep. When they get inside, they find three favored pups curled in their spot.

HP – these pups sure love us.

K – Yeah. Let's leave them alone this time.

HP – Alright. Besides, they will keep the cave warm while we are out.

The two lay down to rest before the moon rises. When it comes time, Kia and Harry get up and head out. Asking for Dominick, their beta to go and lay with the pups to look out for them.

The wolves run off and begin to gain speed as Kia begins to feel the moon's effects. Harry smelling his mate's arousal begins to gain distance. He himself grows his lower parts before jumping on the female. Laying on her stomach, ears flat against her head and eyes looking forward, she wallows in the heat deep in her core. Harry presses himself on his mate, spreading his scent all over her before latching on her shoulder. A horny whimper flows out of the female mouth as her tail raises. Harry shuffles into position, moving to his mate's pace. No objections further, Harry inserts his mass into her and begins to thrust. Their wolf moans fill the air and unbeknownst attract all predators. A white male wolf that has prowled all night and day finally finding his target. The other predators are a group of wizards that hear the moans. They question why Sirius is leading them to the mating wolves.

Sirius – *whispers in humans form* Harry is a wolf shifter?!

Hermione – What!? That is impossible. It would have shown and if he knew then he should have come to us instead of running.

Ron – Calm down Hermione. Surely Harry has good reason to keep this from us. He will tell us after we catch him.

Remus – That will be slightly difficult. Harry, if my calculations and vision are clear, is at the very moment mating with a female. His mate possibly. If we move, Harry is going to kill us.

Fred and George – C'mon mate, you can't be serious. Harry would never harm his friends.

Remus – Yes in human form but a wolf mate is sacred. His wolf instincts will override his human mind and demand to protect the female. If we are to get him, we have to capture her too to keep him in a cooperative spirit.

Ron – Can't believe we are going to be doing this.

Hermione – Well, what are we waiting for. Let's go.

Sirius tries to stop the girl from alerting the two, but the snapping of a twig silences the atmosphere. The black wolf's eyes gaze at where the sound came from. His movements luckily have already shed his seed in his mate but are now in the process of relaxing. Ears alert along with the female underneath him. Their gaze moves along the bushes till they make out bushy hair. Lips pulling back, Harry begins to growl at the intruder.

K – Who is there?

HP – I don't know but I am not in the mood for the game they are playing at.

Harry barks at the predators from behind the bush. Sirius whispers for the group to slowly approach Harry. Louder growls rumble out of the male muzzle as slightly familiar people come forth. Harry's memory from when he was human has long been fuzzy with being a wolf for so long but the scents, he picks up from them push all his human memories forward. The Dursleys, what Kia's father was about to do, what the world wants him to do...Harry is not happy.

Sirius – Harry...don't you recognize us? It is me, Sirius, your godfather.

HP - *Growls louder as he sees the Black male come too close*

Remus – Harry...calm down. It's your friends. Remember, Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, Remus, and Sirius? Remember your friends from Hogwarts, the school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Harry growls and widens his jaw showing his fangs that are longing to kill anyone that gets close to him. Kia's ears flatten and a whimper sounds in everyone's ears. The white wolf ears perk up, eyes drifting to the female. 'Potter has a mate! Gosh, these guys are dead. At least I am here to watch.' The white wolf lowers down in the bushes calm and hiding his scent from Harry.

Hermione – Harry...

A strong roar from the black wolf gets everyone to take a step back. They are now a threat to him.