ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻: ɴᴏ ғᴀᴄᴇ

No Face (POV)

My day started like no any different way compare to the previous ones. I have come to the conclusion that even though i'm bored. I am truly grateful for this peaceful life I'm having right now.

"No Face, come with me. We must go there immediately." Zeniba ordered me.

I went along with her. As we head to the train station. It was truly surprising that we were about to go to the bathhouse. I can't help but feel overwhelmed with seeing it all again. As I am remembering what I did in past. What I used to do just to be accepted by those greedy people. Except for one which I remember had been a good friend to me but I do remember her leaving for good. What a relief that she got home as she had wanted. Once the train stopped. Me and Zeniba were fortunately taking the secret passage in order to go inside the bathhouse. We were going up to that rude witch's office. Surprisingly it was actual Bôh who we 've seen thanfully. Seeing another friend was good of course since I did remember Bôh being a cute mouse back then when we first meet along with yu-bird. Bôh welcomed his aunt Zeniba and me as her apprentice. As to updating us what happened when we last got here. He then started a conversation with my master.

"I need your help Aunt Zeniba." Bôh stated.

"What on heaven for?" Zeniba replied sarcastically.

"I'm about to assist Sen on meeting Haku. While I am away including my mother. Please look after this place for me." Bôh insisted.

"Oh, so she has returned?" Zeniba asked for confirmation.

"Yes." Bôh replied.

"So, when do I start?" She obliged.

"Really? That quick?" Bôh questioned.

"Well...I truly did like that child." She smiled.

"Oh thank you! thank you!" Bôh thrilled.

"You can start tomorrow since we'll be gone that day. Don't worry I have already told everyone you're in charge starting tomorrow. I also prepared yours and No-Face's room in advance." Bôh said.

"I am deeply grateful, my dear nephew." Zeniba said.

As a new day began. Zeniba told me that I must change my appearance due to the last time I did in the bathhouse. I might scare someone again once the staffs recognized me. Well she has her point there. She then cast a spell on me saying.

"All right then, No Face. Once you do this magical hand getsure you are capable to turn human." Zeniba said.

I did what she said as to my surprise. I'm sensing myself changing. I then turned to feel myself in a physical way compare to my previous transparent self as a shadow entity. Zeniba then gave me a mirror for me to see it for myself.

"My, my, my child~" She said in warm paternal tone.

"Who knew you are one handsome man behind all that facade." She smiled genuinely.

As I looked at my new appearance. As I see myself in the mirror. I see my complexion as a man with brown hair but still remain to have my purple pigment that my mask had. In my standpoint I seem to look like an average guy but Zeniba said otherwise. In my disbelief I continued to remain silent. To Zeniba informing me that I am also now capable to talk. Which was hard to take at first from such information since I was shy and don't know what to even say in general. As I remember the first time I talked was because I ate one of the staff in order to talk to Sen. Who I remember was a girl who was so welcoming towards me. Which I'm grateful to have as a friend in the end. I then excused myself to let Zeniba do her job looking after the bathhouse. As my job is to look over this place as a guard since Zeniba taught me magic herself as her apprentice. I must first conquer my anxiety of facing the workers and staff of this bathhouse. To me remembering my rampage here when I last got here. To my surprise no one remembers me even with my purple pigment fortunately. I put away and hide my mask since they might recognize me through that. I then stepped outside the bathhouse. To see familiar shadows I used to associate with. Which is good thing they weren't getting close to me like as if they try to get my attention compare to them seeking the attention of spirits passing through them as they were trying to sell their goods.

To later then me reaching the sight of the body water complementing the beautiful starry night. As I gaze upon such sight one thing caught my eye. I went along to get closer to see better. It was a woman staring unto the stars the same as I had. She intrigued me as to me interested to wander what's she's thinking being that serious based on her expression. I didn't realize that I was smiling while looking at her. So I had to put my mask to avoid a misunderstanding. She might mistook me as some creep which I have no obligation to give such conformation. I was just admiring her. To shock me that she is currently looking at me in the eyes. I was lucky enough to be wearing mask to hide my sudden blush that just by looking at her, she was I would say a true beauty. As she was getting closer I fidget a bit and my blush got red as a tomato. I couldn't handle it anymore as she almost took another step foward. I then cast a spell to leave there immediately. To find myself in the my room Bôh had given me. To me leaning on the wall questioning why the heck my heart is thumping so fast. After everything that happened on this day was also the first time I said something using my real voice was.

"That woman was absolutely breathtaking."