ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽 : ᴜᴘʀᴏᴀʀ ᴍᴜᴛɪɴʏ

𝐊𝐚𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I was so glad to have met (Y/N) she made feel essential. I am looking foward to meet her again this afternoon. As I step out of my room to do my job. I got careless to forget that I must use my cloaking spell. I tumble upon the toad I had once eaten luckily for me I was in my human form. But I got nervous once the toad was suspicious of me.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" The toad spoke.

"You might have mistaken me for someone else." I tried to remain calm.

"No...i'm sure I have met you before. So what are you hiding?" He got annoying.

"I'm not hiding anything." I told him to stay back.

"That facial pigment you got going on your face.... Is very suspicious...." He continues to taunt me.

Due to my clumsy state my mask then fell from my montsuki. To the toad shouting.

"Aaah!!! No Face has returned!" He said in terror.

"Everyone No Face has come back for another rampage that would be our down fall." He exagerated.

In no second the people around me then looks at me with whom I would guess is fear, hatred and other negative thoughts I could conprehend. To one of them throwing stuff at me and calling me horrible things.

"Get Lost You Monster!"

"Why the fuck are you here!?"

"Aren't you supposed to be dead by now!?"

"You don't deserve to be here!"

I couldn't handle their vicious behavior. I know I have powers in order to protect myself but seeing them again put me in a traumatic state to quiver in fear. As to one of the male staff getting closer to almost hit me with the mallet. (Y/N) then surprising pushed me out of the way to her getting hit in my place. I then immediately got to my senses and rushed towards her. I was appalled of the sight of seeing her head bleeding while her body is unconscious. Something snapped inside me it felt sudden but I knew what it was. Rage...

"How Dare You!!!" I shouted with pure anger towards the man who hit her.

"It-it was an accident... It's not my fault that she was in the way....." The man uttered such bullshit.

"That does not make any difference you... Insolent Worm!" I called out his intolerable statement.

Blinded by such fury. I then thought "If they wanted a monster. I'll show them one..." I then showed my true form then started a rampage by first devouring the man who ticked me off. To then causing more chaos along the way . As I show no mercy to remind them that they must fear me.

𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Everything went all blurry to me. But I then hear someone calling me.

"N/n! Wake Up! Kid!" It was Lin shouting at me yet sound worried.

"L-lin... What happened?" I asked as I try to gain consciousness.

"We got to get out of here! No Face has returned and he's going berserk!" As to Lin told me.

I then remember what has happened before I was unconscious. I immediately got worried over Kaonashi. I tried to stand up and rush over to his aide yet was stopped by Lin.

"Let me go!!!" I ordered her.

"No way! This is place is currently dangerous and your sister might flip out on me if anything happens to you!" As she tried to state her reason.

"But he needs to know I'm safe..." I then went silent before reasoning myself to Lin.

Lin (POV)

"Man... This kid is stubborn. So much like her sister." I complained their negligence in the situation at hand. As I took her down and getting her unconscious again. To magically lifting her up.

I then go ahead to the elevator to inform Miss Zeniba what troublesome outburst is currently happening in the bathhouse to asking her permission to let (N/n) stay here in the office hope to be guarded by Yubaba's bird yu-bird for her safety. As I rushed over there I immediately inform her the dilemma.

"Miss Zeniba! No Face has return to the bathhouse causing mayhem to everyone around him! Also please let (N/n) stay here for her protec-" I then interrupted by her.

"What!? Why is my apprentice causing such havoc!?" Her shocking statement I have heard by far.

"Your apprentice!?" Is all I could say.

"He must have been ticked off. Has he revealed himself in the bathhouse" Zeniba asked.

"Well the staff recognized him! I-I mean... Who wouldn't!? He is a monster that was here before and was causing terror wherever he goes!!!" I shouted out of anger.

"You better watch your mouth! You have no idea how nice that boy is!!!" Zeniba defended the horrible shadow.

"Nice!? How would you know!?" As I continue to argue with her.

"I raised him as if he was my own! No Face is a son to me!!!" She had ended the arguement due to her statement immediately leaving me to get silenced by it.

I then was interrupted by (N/n) to hear her saying something to I have found it unravelling yet so shocking.

"We must go and save him..." She bluttered out silently. As she was now tended to wake up.

"You mean- No Face!?" It was unbearable to hear say such nonsense.

"Alright! That's enough! Let me and this child talk!" Zeniba magically made me passed out as she throw me out of the office also yet my worry remains on N/n.

𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I am quite glad that I'm currently awake again. I do admit as much as I care for Lin her hatred towards Kaonashi would just be a hassle. It would be very difficult to ask her for mercy to him. It's a good thing Gran Zeniba is going to fix this chaos. She then get closer towards me in order to comfort me.

"Oh.. now that shrew is out of the way. Please do tell me child. What exactly happened?" She asked with such stern yet remains to calm me down.

"He lo-lost control.... O-of himself due to being trau-traumatized by the workers of the bathouse... On-once one of the staff tried to hur-hurt him I ru-rushed towards him but I got hurt in-instead. To me waking up knowing he's on a rampage..." As I hear my voice breaking from knowing how much he was suffering without noticing my own situation.

"My child... You've been clearly hurt yourself it seems." Gran Zeniba tries to calm me.

"I-i want to save Kaonashi..." As my tears then began to fall.

"So your the first to have known his real name?" Gran Zeniba stated a surprising revelance.

"He never told anyone not even you? Gran-gran?" I then asked her

"Yes, even me. I may have raised him and was the first to care for him but it was you who he decided to open up to not even your sister since she was the first to just welcome him. You on the other hand my child is brave enough to face him no matter what form he shapes into and accepted him with all of his flaws." Gran Zeniba stated what she had observed.

"How can we save him?" I asked.

"I have a plan." Gran Zeniba says.