ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿 : sᴇᴄᴜʀᴇ

𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

He was hugging me back...

I have no idea what I should do. I was just expressing my concern like how any human would. I'm currently at a lost with words to not knowing what to say entirely.

"Y/n...." Kaonashi quitely said close to my ear yet in a husky tone.

I paused for a bit and almost started to talk to him. Unfortunately he was still asleep yet was still talking.

"Y/n...please don't leave me..." He continues to plead yet his voice was getting huskier.

I might go crazy to his voice as his mouth was getting close to my neck. I can feel his breath and his heart thumping close to mine. I am on the verge of either bliss or embarassment to thinking what he might say if he wakes up.

"Y/n..."

He looks at me confirming that he was awake the entire time!?

"..." I didn't know to say. I feel getting look all red for some reason. I try to get up quickly off him. To my surprise Kaonashi rushed to grab me into pulling me unto him to feel his warm embrace. I sense the color on my face was getting more visible from his action.

"Why...are you running...away from me..?" He asked sadly.

"I was just about to give you space since I thought I had startled you." I stated.

"Everyone... even my friends including Sen was running away from me." His voice was breaking.

"Was... so it's all in the past." I assured him.

"But the staffs called me a monster..." Hearing his voice crack.

"They presumed that." I wouldn't be lying seeing his real form in a rampage.

"I thought I heard your whisper." He says.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That's it's okay now..." He claims.

"That's right because I'm here now." I determined that.

"Y/n...." He says as he was getting closer to me.

I can feel him constantly getting heat up on the moment we have right now. He was then looking at mouth to closing his eyes as he pass out. I never thought I would feel both relief and disappointed at the same time.

I left his room to head towards Gran Zeniba to ask her about my previous question she hasn't yet answered. As I was passing by the staffs are currently treating me kindly for standing up against their horrible half of a peers. I admire their respect towards me and their act of professionalism. I then reach the elevator to arrive at her office to say my purpose to visit her at the door. She welcome me inside the office to now continue our cutted discussion.

"Care to answer my question in which you avoided to answer." I remind her.

"As I remember, till next time it may continue." She boldly replied.

"Now's the time." I told her.

"Very well, How would like to become my student?" She insisted.

"Why must you ask me such a thing?" I blurt my thought out.

"It is an offer that I am putting on the table." She then put her drink aside from her desk.

"Why me?" I got curious.

"I see potential within you that even your sister doesn't have." She said.

"What are the terms and conditions?" I asked for details.

"If you choose to become my student you get to stay here." She claims.

"Do I have a choice on this matter?" I asked.

"Yes my dear, I may have an apprentice to assist me but I do want you as my student in order to become my successor." She dropped a shocking revelance.

"What if I choose to go home?" I question her due to me missing my life back in the human world and the people I care about.

"I wouldn't force you to make such a dire decision. I, myself also want you to live happily. I will respect whatever you choose, my dear." Gran Zeniba smiled genuinely.

"What about Kaonashi?" I ask.

"It appears you have grown fond of him, my dear." She sweetly taunts me.

"Will he be ok, if I choose to go home?" I ask to my fear of the thought of abandoning him.

"It will all depend on him if he's affected by it." She says her point.

"You're right." I agreed to her.

"You can go ahead and check on that servant girl." Gran Zeniba instructed me.

"Who?" Question who she's talking about.

She opened the magical living cabinet to showing me an unconscious body falls out of it. I checked it out to see it was Lin!?

"Lin!!!" I screamed to wake her up.

"No use to call her out, dear." Gran Zeniba tries convince me.

"What should I do?" I ask for some guidance.

"Here's a textbook to teach you a few basics about magic. Find me once learned them and I'll teach you more wonders of conjuring spells." She threw me the book as she teleported us to my room.