ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟻 : ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ

{ 🇾‌/🇳‌ 🇵‌🇴‌🇻‌ }

I had no intention into talking to her any further than this. My sister is obviously got her head up in the clouds to even consider that this place isn't where we belong. I have no intention to keep staying where I am somehow who stands out. I'm a human in the spirit world, how bizarre. 

"No matter, I know you'll be sober once the alcohol sinks in." In hope she's drunk. Otherwise I'll get us out here whether she likes it or not. I hate how stubborn she is without reasoning with me. She's clearly delusional how she sees herself living here. I couldn't bare such a thought, wasting my years here in this world that may have it's wonders and scenery. I can't live in a world where nothing changes. It frightens me as it's a reminder how it's not real. If not, please. don't wake me up. 

"Hey, are you ok? you doze off a bit." My sister snapped me back to her presence. I realized I'm getting attached to this place. I can't help as to wonder why would I?

"I need to clear my head." I said firmly as I left her there with a concern face.

ωну ωσυℓ∂ ι?

How cold of me to even claim that.

I must've had a strong case of home sickness to even think ill of the people who were kind to me. They've welcomed me here with open arms, gran-gran have been sweet and a particular spirit had lifted me from boredom one way or another to love this world. Whether I admit it or not he had a strong influence into who I am becoming. I will not admit that to Chihiro that's for sure. I rather go to my room and think this all through.

I head to my room to rest out my dark thoughts as sleep silence my linger for self-closure. 

[ 🇰‌🇦‌🇴‌🇳‌🇦‌🇸‌🇭‌🇮‌ 🇵‌🇴‌🇻‌ ]

It's been a while, since I last seen her. 

I want to tell her if she wants to join me on a adventure to see great places beyond the market place near the bath house. Who knows we might head to the train station and go to mother's cottage at swamp bottom. Just the two of them.

"What's been clouding your thoughts, my son?" Zeniba asks. I immediately respond to sharing her my vision of a wonderous life with her "I intend to ask  Y/N if she wants to come with me on a adventure." I got excited and was kind off hoping she doesn't notice it at the same time. "Kaonashi... are you even aware that girl desire to go back home?" She broke my dream by reminding me that all these years she's been here she remain desperate to finding a way to go back where she belongs.

"I... never thought of that before. I thought she forgotten that by now." I was hoping she wouldn't consider going back. I need her here with me.

I'm must be going crazy as to not wonder what she wants. I have to at least settle these feelings as I haven't yet gotten to say it in a subtle way. I had confirm mine but what about hers. I have to know if she feels the same. If it is mutual then there's hope she could stay here. "Boy...are you in your head again?" Mother, snapped me back to reality.