ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟼 : ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ

𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Today! Is gonna be another great day! I said in excitement.

I then explored the outside world to my own surprise. I have encountered a mysterious shadow yet he was also wearing the same mask that man I saw last night. I went and got closer to ask.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" My curiousity got the best of me again.

No Face POV

Does she recognized me!? I panic.

Well I have to reveal myself since there's no use in hiding it. She doesn't seem to be scared by my mask either. I could guess that she's new to this place. I then did the magic gesture. To show her my human form. To then start a conversation with her. Since I felt comfortable towards her in a unusual curious way.

"I'm impressed to how you recognized me, my lady." I then tried to stay cool.

"Well, what can I say you have in entice my interest." She said in amusement.

"Might I ask, why you are trying to get close to me without being aware of who I am?" I asked her out.

"Why is that even the question?" She replied.

"I'm the one asking the questions." I was reminding her.

"Ok. The last thing I remember is that you are the one who got closer to me when I was looking at the constellation. I just then got closer to you because you were staring at me for some reason." She remind me out of nowhere.

I then again blushed from her statement remembering myself acting all weird that night. How I was not just admiring the stars but also her which I can't confess to her.

"I-I'm sorry about that." I apoligized.

"Atleast you know your place." She said in sass yet bold at the same time.

"Yeah... again sorry." I apoligized again.

"Eh- well I apoligized for being acting out of place too." She said in a dire tone.

"I'm shocked how the lady lost her composure." As my confidence seem to uplift from her laying her guard down.

"Well... you made me waver." She said shyly.

I was stunned by her statement.

"Are you a new here?" As I try to changed the subject.

"Yes, I arrived in this place with my sister." She informed me.

"Sister?" I questioned.

"Oh. you might know her, she's known as Sen."

"Sen..." I said.

"You seem to be fond of her." She claim.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"Are you her lover?" She asked.

"What!? No! She's a friend to me." I was shocked from her question.

"Geez... I was just asking I thought you were Haku." she then explained her outrageous question.

"Haku is I would say her lover." I confirm her.

"So what's he like?" She asked.

"Well Haku is more known as a River Spirit. His love for your sister is truly genuine." I told her.

"He sounds great." She said while to be unbewildered it seem.

"He is decent man." I do admit.

"Well... Care to tell why you are outside the bathhouse." She asked me out of curiousity.