ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾 : sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ

𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"I have a plan" Gran Zeniba said.

"Please let me help!" I beseeched her.

"Alright my dear, The plan is that you must create a distraction to lure him in towards me so I can return him back to his human form" She explained.

"What kind of distraction?" As I asked due to her vague plan.

"Any would do." She says without being explicit.

I then got an idea to then rushed out of the office. I immediately have a plan in my mind. Fortunately, knowing Gran Zeniba she knows my every move since she knew I was hiding my real name. I then go down the elevator to then run towards the danger up ahead without a single thought of my own safety. To find a horrifying mess of seeing a lot people get brutally hurt by his tantrum. In my head I say they deserve it since they were hurting him. I decided to ignore the gore surrounding me and headed there to rescue Kaonashi. I hear people screaming as I run to a unpending danger the screams were getting louder and unbearably louder. I have reached the source of the problem to find Kaonashi continue to cause chaos around him while he eats a few of the staffs. He must have got huge due to eating his victims. I needed to get his attention somehow in order to lessen this predicament. I started to shout at him in order for him to notice me.

"Kaonashi!" I shout at the top of my lungs.

It did immediately got his attention. He looks like a barbaric animal out of control. He then ran towards me as to trying to chase me. I ran for my life as a fear he might eat me. Thankfully I was the only one he was after and then left the current victim he almost gubble up. As to running he eventually pukes up his previous victims. I do admit its a good thing that he was getting back to normal but it is obvious that he is also feeling sick due to being in his intoxicated state. To him passing out from such fatigue. I looked back at him to also try catching up my breath from extreme tiredness.

"Gran Zeniba! Please turn him back!" I pleaded.

To Gran Zeniba showing herself in an instant.

"Well done my dear... Now we must turn him back in his human form since his original from is more dangerous." Gran Zeniba had claimed.

"Please... don't hurt him." I begged.

"I assure you that I won't do such a thing." She promised me.

Gran Zeniba magically began turning Kaonashi back to his human form. I then rushed over to hold him into my arms. As I whisper to his ear "It's okay... you're safe now..."

"Poor child... He's been through so much." Gran Zeniba said out of sympathy.

"Those horrible staff had it coming they deserve to be punished." I said in such anger.

"What punishment do you have in mind?" Gran Zeniba ask for a suggestion.

"Retribution..." Is what slipped out of my mouth.

"Ok, I'll have it covered." Gran Zeniba told me.

"Thank you..." I was grateful to her.

"Please watch over him, dear." Gran Zeniba ordered me.

"I will..." I replied back quietly.

"Good, I'll be heading to the staff quarters to talk to the workers." She says trying to hide her anger from them hurting Kaonashi.

"Let me go with you." I said as to also wanting to punish those had done him wrong.

"You and I clearly want to punish them, my dear. So I will let you come along." She approve on my voluntary act.