ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟺 : ᴄᴏɴғʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

What?

"You heard me."

"Well I guess that has something to do with your unlabeled attachment to that guy. You claimed who's not your boyfriend, my dear sister."

𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I prefer to guilt trip her than act all sympathetic to her child-dream regret. Hearing her selfish statement makes me lower my respect towards her, due to her becoming a disappointment to me. Despite my love for my sister, I'm on the verge to tell her off from her bullshit.

"Don't ever say that again, someone might hear you."

"Why does it sound as you don't understand what i'm feeling!?" Chihiro snapped at me.

"What do you even mean by that? You're acting like an embarrassment." I stated.

"An embarrassment!? What you mean by that!?" She tried to reverse the conversation.

"Answer me, first. You selfish b*tch." I lost my cool.

"You've been all sweet towards a specific someone in this place. The same as I had."

"But I'm not in a situation where I decide to want to give up my plans for something uncertain.

"You and me both, are aware we're certain of how we feel to what we confront in our life!" Chihiro shouted.

"Pfft.Yeah! Ironic coming from you. You can't confront you're life at all!!! Your life sucks in the real world, that's why you're so attach to this fantasy world! You drink, unhinged, and unstable. You're f*cking unbearable." I began to be brutally honest.

"Hey! As if I didn't save our parents!! If I didn't, you wouldn't have been born." She claims.

"And you expect me, to thank you!? You are no saint by telling me at the beginning that you regret doing the right thing!!!"

"Well, if Haku was here. He would have welcomed me!" She debated.

"Excuse me... You think a person who helped you free our parents, would side with you due to your sad girl story?" I'm somehow irritated.

"I bet No-Face would convince you otherwise." She thought she had me cornered.

"Ehem. Kaonashi. That's his name." I corrected my sister.

"I never knew you would tame such a spirit like him."

"Oh, please stop. Don't bring him up as a tool for your own liability of an existance."

"Fine, but he might be enough for you to understand my motive."

"Motive...?"

"I intend to stay here." She says nonchalantlly.

"What!?"

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter's short. I recently got writer's block. Happy New Year! Everyone.