ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟹 : ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴜʀᴇ

𝐊𝐚𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯

It's surprising, how she sees me that way. It relieves me actually since I honestly considered myself, a monster . It never occurred to my life to ever be considered "eligible" due to how the others sees me. I am, when I'm with her which makes me feel content and somewhat happy.

 Y/n's answer really entice me, to the point I might feel things beyond my understanding. All I know is that I couldn't help but smirk from teasing her. How adorable is her pigment getting red yet worrisome how her temperature heated up. I guess I have more to learn about how humans retaliate around these actions of mine.

Third POV

Meanwhile with Chihiro, she hugs Haku as they say their farewells in spite of wishing to hold unto one another. She stuttered despite trying to stay still in order to saying " Will we ever see each other again, in the human world I mean." she stated. 

"Don't underestimated me Chihiro. You, yourself a human who is cable of coming back to the spirit realm is possible. Whose to say it's not, for me to visit you in the human world." 

He assured her with blazing confidence. She smiled at him as she feels nostalgia within her of the memory being separated from him once again as her unkindled flame of her childhood to her thinking the "what if?" scenario that would have occurred if she choose to stay.

She immediately shakes her head and focus on reality on how the past cannot be rewritten for such selfishness. She had more things to prioritize of, which is bringing her sister and herself  back to where they belong. She head back to the train station leading back to the bathhouse as she went inside the train she encounters the witch that made her through such difficult endeavors, Yubaba. 

"Fancy seeing you here again, brat." She said. "Nice seeing you again, granny." Chihiro implied. "So what brings you back to this world, don't tell me your parents turned into pigs again." She retorted. "Of course not, I'm just revisiting with my sister." She notified the witch.

"Sister, you say?" Yubaba ask. "Yes she stays at the bathhouse while I visited an old friend of mine." She informed her. "Well knowing my sister, Zeniba. 

The bathhouse is in tip top shape thanks for my child's assistance of tending the place while away you couldn't help yourself on checking on dearly beloved like a doting puppy, I see." She teased while Chihiro can't help but blush from her statement as they head back.

𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I can't face him, from that. I couldn't comprehend his behavior  to why he's so straight-forward with me. I somehow get flustered, but how long is he going to stick his forehead to mine?

He's so confusing to confronting others that I might mistaken his actions towards me as somehow something more than playful banter. What do I know about such things. I have to say something immediately so we can get this awkward scenario end ASAP.

"Kaonashi...care to give me some space?" 

"Oh, my apologies." He says as steps away to respect boundaries.

"It's alright." As said to calm him.

We were then got interrupted by Zeniba. As she reports us, my sister's return along with her own. I rushed to the entrance to welcome her back. To encounter a witch similar to Zeniba but from her demeanor she seems kind of sour in comparison who's sweet and kind. I choose to ignore the others around and immediately run towards my sister to let her receive my embrace. 

"I miss you dearly, sister." I told her as her mere presence had ease me that the two of us can finally get home. "I miss you as well, lil sis." She hugs me back. "Ehem...!" the old woman beside us reminded us that we should go to the office to talk things more in private. "Excuse, my sister. young ladies. She's clearly in a bitter mood as usual." Zeniba teases her. "Oh! Shut up, Zeniba! I have class, you know. I would appreciate if you greet my presence properly to this young lady, if you may." The old lady bicker. "Oh NOPE!" Chihiro retaliated. "Don't worry child. It's safe to tell her name as long as my sister didn't ask her directly, herself. She did asked me, so it's okay if that's what you're concerned about." She calms her down. "What's she referring to?" I asked my sister. "When I told Gran-Zeniba's sister my name, she took it and made me forget it as a way to control me. It's a good thing it'll never happen to you." She explains how dangerous witches such as Zeniba's sister were. Good thing Zeniba is not like her, which that I'm grateful for.

Third POV
As they went to head office to discuss their priority at hand. Chihiro whispered to her sister, "We need to talk." As she excused both of you from the others. To seek privacy to your following discussion. The two of you went to your room as Chihiro closed the door for no one to bother them. Little did they know, they were being watched through the looking glass of Yubaba's office. As She, her sister; Zeniba, her son; Bôh, and Lin were curious how their conversation would take place.

"So, how's your meet-up with your boyfriend?~"

"He's not my boyfriend, Y/N!" Chihiro scolded her as her cheeks turned
red.

"Yeah. Whatever you say, sis~" said as teasing manner since it's been a long time you and her haven't seen each other.

"I'm here to talk to you about our going back home." She then mention a serious matter.

"We're talking about that, now?"

"Aren't you supposed to go to college?" She reminds you.

"Well who's fault was it!? To be drunk as that someone meddle to drive them some to some random area while having no sense of direction that night!!!"

"I wasn't that drunk!?" She yelled.

"What are you saying...?"

"I know where we were going, I just thought of going back here to see if it was a mistake to. What would have happened if I had stayed." She confess.

"Why would you even think of such a thing!?" As you seek answers.

"As I grow up, Living isn't as blissful as I thought it would be. As much as I love our parents and wanted to save them. There's still a side of me, an inner voice telling me. "I should have looked back."