☻ Tsukasa Tenma x reader- Group project ︎︎ ☻

naeneko

"For this presentation, I'm going to be putting everyone into pairs, because last time, some people couldn't behave

"For this presentation, I'm going to be putting everyone into pairs, because last time, some people couldn't behave."
The class erupts into grumbles of annoyance, as everyone scans the classroom, dreading who they'll eventually be paired with.
"Ok, I'll read the names out now..."
I zone out, daydreams punctured by the sounds of groaning and desperate pleas to be moved.
"And Tsukasa and y/n."
You have to be joking...
Tsukasa Tenma, the loudest, most obnoxious boy in the class, bounces over to my desk, slamming down his bag right on top of my work.
"OK! Well, what should we make our advert about! I already have lots of amazing ideas!" Tsukasa starts talking (more like shouting) at a million miles per minute, and I struggle to keep up.
"Ok, what are your ideas?" I ask.
"Well, we should do an advert for my- I mean our amazing theatre group, WONDERLAND X SHOWTIMES!" He bellows, and a few pairs of eyes glance at us disdainfully.
"Sure, but can you stop shouting?" I whisper, but Tsukasa just looks incredulous.
"I'm not shouting, I'm just PROJECTING my voice!" He shouts/projects his voice apparently, and I sigh, realising there's no way to get through to him.
"Alright... do you want to come round my house after school?" I ask.
"NO! You MUST come to my house! My computer has everything we need downloaded- and I can show you my amazing performance!" He yells, and I agree begrudgingly.
This is going to be 'great'...

☻☻ ☻☻ ☻☻ ☻☻ ☻☻ ☻☻

The door is pulled open, not by Tsukasa, but a girl that looks almost just like him.
"'KASA! YOUR GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND/PARTNER IS HERE!" She yells behind her, then twirls around and grins sweetly at me.
"I'm not dating him, you know." I mutter.
"Hmmm..." She smirks, and lets me enter their main room.
The first thing I notice is the piano asleep in the corner.
"Oh, do you play?" I ask the girl, who I assume is Tsukasa's sister.
"Yep! Tsukasa does too, and he's much better than me." She giggles, just as her brother enters the room.
"Ah, y/n! Welcome!!" He beams, and I curse myself as I blush at his smile. "Ok, let's go to my room!"
We both turn scarlet as Saki makes kissing noises before hurrying away before Tsukasa can chase her.
"Let's go to my room!" He gulps, and we hurry into his room.
His room is anti-climatically normal, watercolours beams of sunset streaming through the windows. He rushes to his battered computer, opening a video editing software, and we begin.

☻☻ ☻☻ ☻☻ ☻☻ ☻☻ ☻☻

The work takes a few hours, and as every minute ticks by, I find myself enjoying Tsukasa's company more and more. After giving him a chance, I find out that he's kind, and an amazing designer, and actually quite funny? Misconceptions melt away, and I start to enjoy my time with him.
Once we've finished, he invites me to watch a film with him in his living room, and I agree, shocked when he flicks to my favourite film ever.
"You like this film too?" I ask I'm confused excitement.
"Yes, of course!" He grins, and he presses play.
As the film rolls on, I find myself leaning closer to Tsukasa, closer, until our shoulder date touching and our hands are centimetres away and I though I hated this guy a few hours ago? But now all I want to do is be near him? Unless I've really, deep down, liked him the whole time...?
The film ends, and our hands slide away from each other as I get up to leave.
"Wait! Y/n! We- we should meet up again sometime! It's been great!" Tsukasa smiles, a soft blush blooming on his face.
"Yeah, I'd love that." I reply, hurrying to the door to try and hide my blush. "See you soon."