༊*·˚ Kanade Yoisaki x reader- The sleepover ༊*·˚

WawichiCLM

I awoke slowly, a dream trickling out of my mind like sand out of cupped hands

I awoke slowly, a dream trickling out of my mind like sand out of cupped hands. I try to roll over onto my front, but feel something pinning me down. My eyes focus, and I realise- Kanade's head is resting on my chest, and she's fast asleep, breathing softly.
Instinctively, I reach out a hand and brush away a lock of her silvery hair out of her face, smiling to myself. She looks adorable when she's asleep... like a cat, almost.
With a tiny whimper, Kanade's eyes flutter open. We make eye contact instantly, and she blushes pink, quickly crawling backwards off onto her side of the bed.
"I'm sorry, y/n. I didn't mean to lay on you." She whispers in her soft voice.
"Oh, it's ok!" I grin, and she smiles nervously back.
"I was just thinking about how cute you looked when you were asleep."
Kanade blushes brighter, her mouth an o of surprise. Silently, she looks away, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear and sliding off the bed.
"I should... work on my music..." She sighs, slumping towards her desk.
"Hey, Kanade... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you embarrassed." I apologise. Kanade blushes even more, typing rapidly.
"It's ok. I really need to work though..."
Wordlessly, I step behind her, wrapping my arms around her warm body.
"Can't you spend a little more time with me?" I whisper, and Kanade sighs again, leaning her head on my shoulder.
"Ok..."
We return to her bed, and I lay my head on her stomach, dozing as my head rises up and down, up and down, with a steady, peaceful rhythm, a few strands of her hair decorating my face. Her body smells of lavender and ice cubes, in an odd but adorable way.
Laying here with her is so peaceful. There's nowhere else I'd rather be.
I swallow my doubts, and lean up to kiss her.
She starts slightly with surprise, before leaning towards me, submitting to the kiss. I rest my hands on her waist, and she places hers on my shoulders.
We kiss for what feels like hours, until I jump away, hearing the door open.
"Oh! Y/n! I'm so sorry!"
A blushing Honami stands in the doorway, clutching some cleaning supplies. Kanade rises up to apologise, but I can't help it- I start laughing right away. Eventually, we're all laughing, and I smile, realising that this is one of the cutest moments of my life so far.