˖⋆࿐ Mafuyu x Ena- Why? ˖⋆࿐

What do you want?
All I want?
What i want...
I want
I want her to praise my work.
All the hours I pour into it! All the work! I want to create art like her lyrics! I want to be as special as her! I want to be special to her! I want to be praised by her, and I want her glossy hair in my hands, and I want her lips on my skin, and I want her hands on my waist, and I want her to be with me forever.

˖⋆࿐

"Ena?"
Ena looked up from her abandoned coffee, her eyes meeting unexpectedly with a certain Mafuyu Asahina. Her lips deformed into a pout.
"Yes?" She hissed.
"There's a comment here, for you." Mafuyu passed her phone to Ena, and Ena studied the comment anxiously.
Stardust96: The art is... really something
"Why the hell are you showing me this?" Ena snapped, twisting away as if the insult could attack her.
"I thought it was a compliment." Mafuyu murmured, any expression drowned in her endless blue eyes.
"Well, it's not! I don't want you showing me comments like this if they're just going to be stupid insults!" Ena yelled, voice rising, tears forming.
Why are you so upset?
Because I want her to only show me the good comments, obviously.
Why?
Because I'm scared that she won't be able to tell I love her. If she can't even translate a comment.
"Enanan, calm down! You know she didn't mean I-" Mizuki began, but Ena yelled over her, voice shaking erratically.
"It's just stupid! I pour hours into my art, just for stupid comments like this! And Miss Perfect over here shows me them like nothing's wrong! Ugh! I hate this!" Ena slammed her palms against the table, rising up. She stormed outside, head pounding, eyes streaming, legs just marching forwards endlessly. She didn't even realise where she was until she slumped into a bench, eyes staring blankly ahead at nothingness.
She was on a bench facing the city, the lights twinkling like tiny stars, the people milling around like ants. She could see her house, Mafuyu's school, her own school, the café, where her band mates were probably all seated, laughing at her outburst. She was on a steep hill, above it all- but she couldn't escape her emotions, of course.
Her eyes frothed with tears that ran down her face in floods.
What do you want?
I just want someone here with me. To comfort me.
"Ena?"
Anyone but her!
"Ena, it's me, Mafuyu."
Ena glanced up, face creasing.
"Why are you here? Can't you just leave me alone?" She hissed.
"I'm sorry for upsetting you." Mafuyu replied, ignoring Ena's protests. "Sometimes I can't understand sarcasm. I though the comment was complimenting you." She spoke solemnly. 
"It's... just annoying. All these people, insulting stuff I worked hours on, even if they can't even draw a circle! And you... when you said my art was filthy... it makes me want to give up trying." Ena sobbed. She gasped as she felt an arm wrap around her body, and Mafuyu sitting beside her.
"Does this make you feel better?" Mafuyu asked quietly, wrapping Ena in her arms. Ena blushed, trying to formulate an answer.
"Y-yes... I guess."
The two girls sat together for a few moments, until Mafuyu turned to her band mate and leaned closer.
"Ena, I've been thinking for a while... I think I'd like to kiss you."
She felt Ena stiffen with surprise, until silently, her lips connected with Mafuyu's, and she finally got what she wanted after all this time.