꒦꒷⊹ Yandere! Mafuyu Asahina x reader- True feelings ꒦꒷⊹

JohnDreik

The moon burned bright in the black sky, but still, shadows swamps the dark streets in wintry  darkness

My hands are aching from writing, my head swimming with equations after a long after-school cram session. I creep down the street, shivering in a light coat, the darkness-
"Y/n."
I shiver as a figure falls in step beside me, creating a bloom of much-needed warmth. Painted in dark acrylic strokes, Mafuyu Asahina stares down at me, expression neutral. It's weird to see her not smiling.
"Hello, Mafuyu." I smile weakly, shivering.
"You're cold. Do you want my jacket?" Before I can answer, she slides of her warm winter coat and lays it over my shoulders.
"Oh, Asahina, I don't want you to get cold! You can have this back, really-"
"No, I insist. We can't have someone as beautiful as you getting cold." She smiles darkly, and I feel a shiver of joy and fear at her words. Almost like this coat is a pair of handcuffs binding me to her.
Don't be stupid! It's Asahina, class rep. She's the nicest girl in our year!
"Where do you live? I'll walk you home." She murmurs emotionlessly.
"Are you alright?" I ask, dodging the question. "You seem a bit off. I'll walk you home instead!"
Before the words can leave my mouth, she grabs me and presses me against the wall, her mouth centimetres away from mine.
"I'm tired of hiding my true feelings. And my true feeling are centred around you." She whispers in my ear.
"A-Asahina?!" I splutter. Her eyes are empty, devoid of emotion... staring into them makes me begin to question reality with a sickeningly, swirling sense of terror.
"Seeing you at school, everyday... it's been the only thing keeping me from throwing everything away. I've fallen in love with you." She murmurs. "I need to have you all to myself."
Her grip tightens.
"Asahina- what do you mean?"
"I can't let anyone hurt you." She whispers into my ear, and the world fades away until I become nothingness...

"Y/n?"

When I finally wake up again, I'm buried under covers in someone's bedroom. My eyes adjust, taking in piles of neat textbooks, revision guides... and an empty fish tank, where a girl is currently standing, staring into the murky water.
"A-Asahina? Where am I?" I ask anxiously.
"You're in my room! You fainted as we walked home together, so I brought you back! Are you feeling better now?" Mafuyu beams, her eyes shining like rhinestones. That emotionless darkness is gone...
did I imagine it?
Or did I really see her true feelings?