3○𓂅Missing.

︎☁︎☁︎

The two ate in awkward silence both looking off in different directions.
"So, What school did you go to before you, Yknow.." Tim asked, facing Toby.

"When I was fourteen when I went to Oakview Highschool," Toby spoke, pausing for a bit before facing Tim again. "What about you?" Toby looked at Tim, a small frown on his face. "I went there," Tim mumbled. "So you probably heard the rumours?" Toby spoke, putting his plate on the coffee table and hugging his knees. "Rumours?" Tim mumbled, Tim was more than curious now.

There were lots of rumours in high school. "The one about me; Ticci Toby," Toby spoke, his voice seething with hate. Tim froze, he knew that rumour and knew it well. The rumour was that a 14-year-old boy had killed his father, and was bullied by a group of four boys, a year older than him, they described him as crazy-- a fucked up mess who was missing an eye to be exact. Was Toby missing an eye? He couldn't tell due to his hair covering them. He never knew the rumours were true, Tim himself had joked about it a few years back, but the rumour had died down.

"Yeah, I heard them, though I didn't know they were about you." Tim looked down at the floor. "Are you missing an eye?" Toby gasped a bit, and Tim instantly apologised. Toby turned away a bit, he seemed to be thinking hard, he turned back and stared back at Tim. He slowly lifted his hair, ruffling it, showing that he was in fact, missing an eye. The room fell silent. "Is it that bad? " Toby's voice was quiet.

"No!" Tim's eyes widened. Realizing how loud he was, he repeated himself. "No." He felt calmer. "It's not that bad, I just wasn't expecting it." Tim sighed, Toby dropped his hair back over his eyes, and hugged his knees tighter, his cheeks buried in his knees, "Hey.." Tim spoke softly, Moving closer beside Toby. "It's okay."

Toby moved his arms away from his knees and wrapped them around Tim as he sighed. The room was quiet yet wasn't awkward, It was comforting. Tim smiled, ruffling the shorters hair. Toby let out a small giggle, leaning his head on Tim's shoulder.

Both faces were red as both males' bodies were pressed against each other. "What do you wanna do today?" Tim mumbled, Looking away from Toby in an attempt to hide his blush.
Toby smiled before giggling, "I never thought someone like me could make someone blush.." Tim nudged Toby playfully, a grin on his face. "We should, Uhm-" Toby paused, looking away in an attempt to think. There wasn't anything to do on his street, there were a few corner shops and that was about it, he knew there was the forest, though he hadn't been there since Cody's Disappearance, he had been in there a few times before the incident, there was a lot of abandoned buildings in There, They weren't so big.

"Well, There's the Forest, But I understand if you don't want to go in there." Tim spoke, In retort, Toby growled, moving away from Tim, "I'm not a pussy." Tim rolled his eyes, "Whatever you say, Idiot." Tim smirked. "Whatever, I'll get dressed then!" Toby hissed, leaving the room in a hurry, Tim chuckled, watching Toby's attempts to run up the stairs.

________________

Tim got up, and walked towards the living room window, he hadn't seen much of this place other than the corner shop and the boring park; a swing and a slide. The streets were surrounded by a mossy forest, it would probably take around twenty minutes to get there, but he was sure it would be fine.
Toby grabbed Tim from behind making
him yelp, "Dude! What was that for!"
Toby giggled in response. Toby was wearing a light pink baggy shirt, a white soft jacket and baggy black trousers.

'Cute'. He thought, shaking his head, admiring the other.

Tim smiled as he entered Toby's room, Looking at the clothes Toby's mother bought him, he wore a white shirt with black trousers; The most suitable clothes he had for a walk in a forest.

Tim grew curious, where was Toby's mother? She hadn't been present for a while now, either way, it was less awkward when there wasn't an older figure watching them.

"Hey Tob's! I'm done" Tim called out, walking down the steps of the small house. Toby was sitting on the couch reading a book, Tim smiled, "Come on, nerd!" Tim chuckled, patting Toby's head from behind. Toby jumped, turning around to face Tim. "Dick," Toby muttered, a smile on his face.

________________

Both teens walked through the grass, they had now been walking for thirteen minutes, Tim was already aching, though Toby was severely pushy, almost trying to prove he could go into the forest, some part of Tim felt as if it was his fault, but the other part knew it wasn't, though he wasn't sure if this was a good idea. Maybe there was a reason Toby's brother was missing, what if he was leading himself and Toby to their deaths? Tim sighed, giving up, instantly dropping to the floor, breathing heavily. Toby stopped to do the same, "Come onnn, Tim!" Toby begged. Tim smiled, "Toby, I will literally pass out if I don't take a break." Tim huffed, before continuing. "How are you still going, Anyway?" He spoke between breaths, letting his body fall to the point he was now laying down, Toby giggled, mow also laying down, Beside Tim.

________________