24○𓂅War.

((Sorry if this is shitty, I usually avoid writing in first person, this chapter is really dramatic.
Please tell me if there's any spelling mistakes))

There is no room for cowards in this world, we all have the potential to bring greatness or destruction, it is our choices that bring us where we are and the choices that define us.
As a kid, I had always been taught that the world we live in is a battlefield and that we must fight to live. Most days seemed like a battle to me but the days were counting down to the day my worries came to life, I must fight to survive. The announcement had been made,
Zalgo has decided to bring his misery to our 'home'.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't brought into this hell hole, being here comes with many challenges; being late comes with drastic penalties. (Especially now at times like this.) then there are so many assholes here, Jeff. Most importantly, the missions, are remarkably hard and you are required to do everything right, though, I can't argue, I wouldn't want to get caught.
In a way, I feel as if the operator is looking out for us, nudging us to be better,
Better murderers, that is.

I have been here for a month now and I and Tim had gotten closer, right now as I write this, he's downstairs preparing for the fight down in the trading room that they had now opened up, I usually tend to keep away from it as it's usually crammed with the new proxies that had recently gotten accepted, though as expected, Ben was not one of them, but I eventually, had now become a proxy and I was feeling quite proud of myself.

I put the pen down and shut the diary, tucking the chair under the desk beside the bed. I sling the curtains open and turn to face Jeff who cried out.
"Dude, Close it!" he rubbed his eyes and glared at me. "It's eight, lazy fuck." I smirk before adding on a bribe. "Plus, the halls selling pancakes this morning!"
Jeff's eyes widen, "For real?" he asks, now sitting up. I hum in response, smiling as I watch the idiot head for the door. "You do know he's going to get so pissed when he finds out that's a lie, right?" Tim asks as he entered the room, he held a smug smirk as he stood tall in front of me. "Still got him out of bed."

"Still can't believe there's going to be a war." He confided with a frown. He turned to the window for a few sharp seconds before fixing his eyes on me. "Just know if any of Zalgos minions lay a hand on you, they're dead." he grinned and rested his hand on my head, messing it up. I rolled my eyes.
"Same with you, idiot. I'll protect you."
We stood in comfortable silence, our eyes still locking, though it didn't last long. "I wonder how long the Operator knew about this before notifying us."

"Yeah, it sucks that the declaration came out on such a nice day." I felt as if I was deceiving Tim.
I, Clockwork, Jack and Brian had known about this for so long, that I never told a single individual. For so long I watched everyone enjoy their lives and I knew the whole time that it wouldn't last long.
I felt wrong.

"Hey, how about we head to the hall, and get something to eat?" Tim asked, his hand now trailing from my head to the cheek.
God, he has to be messing with me.
"not pancakes?" I smirk.
"Not pancakes." he mimics, rolling his eyes.

Tim leads the way as I follow behind, we were now at the double door to the hall. He turns to face me. "You go find a place to sit, what do you want? I'll get it."
"Uhh, just get me chips." I shrug, I step in front of him and push the door open.

Jack and Clockwork were at the usual seat and both seemed to be bewildered as a younger male stepped toward them.
He wore the similar gear I was gifted when I became a proxy; goggles and a gas mask.
That wasn't the only related thing, his face looked like mine.

that's because I knew him, Cody. My half-brother that went missing a while back. Who's next, my dad?
Cody seemed to stop in their tracks as he turned to face me from afar. As if on impulse, we both began to walk toward each other.

"Hey, Uhm, are you who I think you are?" Cody asked, god he looked like a dork. "Yes, idiot." I smile as I yank him into a hug which he happily repays.
"Missed you, you rat." He perks with a grin as he pulls back, I roll my eyes. "Where have you been?" I asked, ruffling his hair. "Long ass mission, had to travel far, yknow!" he wailed, hurling his hand up in fists. "You haven't changed one bit."

"Hey, you okay?" Tim asked as he peered over my shoulder. "Woah, don't tell me you aren't related." I step aside so they could appropriately meet each other.
After a while of catching up, he decided it was best to detach for now.

"Wow, you've got all of your siblings here, that must be nice to have." Tim smiled as he let his hand glide over mine before clutching it, I rest my head on his shoulder.
"What are you going to do today?" he asks, I hadn't thought about it, I guess I could go for a walk.
"I'm going for a walk," I sit back up to face him, "Wanna join?" I smile.
He thinks for a bit, "Sure, how about now?" he asked as he got up from the seat, I nodded in retort as I followed him behind, exiting from the back part of the hall, still hand in hand.