23○𓂅Tea Party.

☁︎☁︎

"Watch out!"
Sally cried as Jane threw a side swing at Jeff's face. The two were practising their training as they were now soon to be proxies. "Sally, Your not supposed to warn him, You said you'd keep quiet this time!" Jane groaned as she glared at her. "I know but it's scary to watch!"
"You asked to watch!" Jane cried, shaking her head in disappointment.

Sally skipped ahead to reach Jeff and clenched his hoodie in her hand. "Well you shouldn't be so rough with him," she spoke, trying to sound as confident as she could yet it came out the opposite way she had intended. "Sally, Don't you want to be a proxy?" Jeff asked as he ruffled her hair.
Jeff had always thought of her as his little sister with him being fifteen and her being nine, though he'd never admit that to anyone as he'd come out sounding a bit soft.
"I wanna help out in the infirmary, I wanna be like Nurse Ann!" Sally smiled away at the trees as if she was picturing her dream.
"You never told me this." He frowned with a playful roll of the eye.
"Well, You always seemed-NO!" Before she could respond, Jane had taken Jeff's sudden vulnerability as an opportunity to throw a fist at him.
"I wasn't ready!" he cried as Jane let out a howl of laughter.

"Hey watcha' two doing here?" a voice called out startling the three. Sally beamed as she ran up to the taller figure. "Toby!" she cried with delight. "You promised a tea party with me today, how about now?" she smiled with a sweet tilt of the head. "I'm a bit busy right now, I've got training with B.p, but I'll find you right after, promise." He explained with a gentle yet guilty tone.
Sally whimpered and wrapped her arms around his waist though her arms didn't reach far. "Don't break your promise!" she yipped as she slipped off, presumably to set the picnic table for the tea party.
As Jeff watched as Toby walked to the training grounds, Jane decided it would be best to throw a few more unexpected hits.

Sally heard Jeff and Jane start their bickering again. Sally ventured through the empty spots of the woods as she scouted the best bench she could.
"Bingo!" She squealed looking down at a smooth, birch bench.
Sally slung the pink bag from his shoulder and dropped it onto the table, she pulled out a large yet thin plastic covering and placed it around its corner. She had to make this perfect, she only had tea parties with Jeff who was becoming more boring to talk to, she needed something different and Toby seemed fun.

"Hey, what are you doing, Sal'?" Jack asked as he peered into her bag. "Tea party, hm?" he asked with a soft smile on his face before adding another question. "How about I make you food?" he set the bag back down and smiled as Sally bobbed her head excitedly. "Though it can't be cooked as Toby will take a while and I don't want the food to go cold," she explained as she glanced over in the direction she had seen him go in. "Is he training?" he asked.
"Yes, now hurry." she crossed her arms as she was met with a sudden impatience. "Alright, alright." He gave a quick wave goodbye as he walked his way back.
Sally was now left alone again and went back to setting the table in the hope of no more interruptions. She placed her Teddy on her lap and she finally sat down.

It had been ten minutes now and she was willing to wait even longer just for Toby, though she knew he would probably only take another 5 minutes.

_____

"Hey, found you!"
She smiled as she watched Toby skip his way ahead and take a seat beside her, he tilted his head in confusion. Wasn't there supposed to be food? Though he didn't put the thoughts into words, Sally got the idea. "Jack's bringing the food." she hid her face in her arms, "He's taking too long."

_____

"You said no warm food so I brought fruit!" he grinned as he set the plate between the two. "Can I join you?" he asked. Sally thought about it for a bit before nodding her head.
"Fine, but behave."

[[

Sorry about how short this chapter was but I wanted to post something!

]]