16○𓂅Abandoned Torture

☁︎☁︎

Please tell me if there's any spelling mistakes, Just highlight the mistake and comment a full stop or the correct word. <33

The ferns fell still as the wind came to a halt, But where forced to move when the two figures ran through the woods, dodging trees and large rocks.

"Are we nearly there?"
The girl asked while pushing the strands of hair back in place from the previous wind that had pushed them out of place, The other came to a sudden stop to catch his breath. "Not that I know of." He replied and let out a frustrated sigh before sprinting to catch up.

The more they ran the more angry and tired they got, The trees seemed to double and the grass deemed to thicken, At last they were met with bramble that covered the exit to the woods.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"
The girl exclaimed, she grabbed her head and groaned.

"We'll just walk through it, It can't be that hard."
The other spoke though knew it wasn't as easy as it seemed.

"For you it's easy, Toby! You wouldn't even feel a thing!"
She hissed and inclined her head sharing an expression filled with fatigue and fury.

"How did they expect us to find our victim if we don't even know our way out, It's like we changed location from when we first came here!"

Clockwork walked away for space to breath but not far enough from Toby, She seemed to have spaced off when Toby interrupted her thoughts.

"I mean I would feel the thorns slice my legs open but other than that your right."
He pondered, Though she couldn't tell if he was taunting her or being dead serious, Either way she glared daggers at him for ruining her chance to calm down.

"Alright, Alright."
He held his hands up in defence with a Smug smirk that he wore like a trophy.
Though she was right, This wasn't what the woods looked like the first time they were here. They tried going to the borders that he and Tim saw yet it led here, A place they had never saw before.

"Maybe we went the wrong way, Toby."
Clockwork sighed, Turning her head slowly towards the other.
"We should try a different way." lowerering her head she began walking back but Toby wasn't allowing this, This was the place he came, Why didn't she believe him?

"But this is the way I came, We walked straight forward and the front of the mansion was there!"
He cried, His hands had now turned into fists, If this wasn't the place then where?
They didn't even have a location of the victim, They were just given his description and the spot he was most seen at.

"Maybe you saw wrong!"
This made Toby even more angry, So angry to the point he lifted his fists and slammed them into the hard bark of a tree.

"Holy shit! Don't do that asshole!"
She ran up to him grabbing his fists, preventing him for any more harm.

"Look, We'll figure our way around the bush." She spoke softly, Trying her best attempt to soothe him.
He stared at her dumbfounded.
"Do you want me to summon a demon that can burn those bushes."

Now she was the one who stared back dumbfounded, "What?"

"I don't know okay! I'm stressed and tired!"
Covering his eyes to conceal his anger.
She smiled sweetly, "I know, I am too."