10○𓂅Finding Tim.

☁︎☁︎

Both males walked the woods, Passing the large forest trees. Both males shivered as a long breeze of wind passed them, It was early in the morning and it nearly winter.
Brain stood in front, Toby behind; They were both looking for Tim. "How much further?" He sighed, "Not far."

They made it past the abandoned well, "This is where me and Tim usually hung out." Toby smiled, Revisiting the memory but then shook his head, "Tim hated it."

"Is that it?" Brian asked, Looking up at the large oak tree, 'Uplands border'.
Toby sighed, He didn't need to answer, Brian already knew. "I don't know if we should go in." Toby sighed, Looking up at the hooded teen. "You can't back out now!" Brian hissed, startling Toby, "So you want to find Tim, Or not?" He didn't give Toby time to answer, Pushing past Toby and passing the tree, Toby trailed Behind, Shrinking in submission; He hadn't been yelled at by Brian yet, It scared him, Yelling was something Toby hated.

The air grew more intense and awkward as they spent more time in the woods, Sheets of paper hung from every tree in sight. "Can't run." Toby whispered to himself, Brian hummed in response. "Look." He started, "I didn't mean to yell, I just-"
"It's fine." Toby grimaced through his teeth, It wasn't fine, Toby knew he was overreacting, Yet he couldn't face Brian.

"How far do you think it'll take for us to find him?" He inclined his head to Toby, Giving him a forced smile. "Hopefully not long," Toby paused and opened his mouth so continue but shook his head. "What?" Brain aksed, Toby shrugged, "Nevermind."
Brian rolled his eyes, "I don't want to fight with you, again." He sighed, adding in his casual insult, "Rat face."
Toby smirked, Taking lead in front of Brian, "Fuck you, Man." He chuckled, Stopping in front of tree, Paper nailed to every possible angle. "Same symbol." Brian spoke, Lowly. Toby hushed him, "Do you hear that?"
"Don't fuck with me, Tob's." Brian inclined his head to him. "Not kidding, Brian," Toby turned his head to a tree, A muffled laugh could be heard, "Hear that?"
Brian nodded, "Probably a druggy." he grabbed onto the others wrist." So let's keep going."

Brian didn't want to admit to Toby being right about this place being dangerous, As soon as they passed the border the air turned cold, It made his skin feel tight. It hurt, And now they are half way through the trees, Meeting a long dirt path that lead through the trees. "Should we follow it?" Toby asked, His eyes darted over each tree, Looking for someone, Or
Anyone that was there.
"Probably the only option we have, It's better than dodging trees." Brian shrugged, Letting go of Toby's wrist, He looked at it for a bit before shaking his head and stepping a foot on the path, Brain followed behind, Nervously scratching the back of his neck.

________________

They both followed the path before a step could be heard from behind, Both pausing.
Toby was the first to turn around, "You again.."He mumbled, "Yes, Me."He spoke, Hastly. Toby rolled his eyes," What do you want, Jeff?"
Brian gasped," You know this..thing?" Brian turned to face Toby, "Look at its mouth."
Toby chuckled, "Jeff's nic-"
"Stop calling me 'It'" Jeff growled, "I'm a 'He'!" Jeff used his un-occupied hand to point at himself. "Not an 'It'" He repeated, More likely to himself.

"Jeez, Sorry." Brian rolled his eyes, "How am I supposed to know."
Jeff was quick to snap, "He said my name was Jeff, Like- 2 minutes ago?" He stomped, "Come on, Follow, Though your early." He relaxed his shoulders and huffed, Taking lead of both older males, "Early?" Brian asked, Tilting his head. "Yeah, By 3 years, So the operator won't be happy," He shrugged, "But, oh well."

Jeff lead them to a large mansion that sat still on a large mountain, The aurora was dark and trees were charred, Sitting at the bottom of the mountain were dummies, Those soft plastic shells you'd hit to train for combat.

Is this where Tim was?
Toby sighed, Following the stone path that lead up to the wooden doors of the mansion.
The doors opened and they were hit with the daft smell of cigarettes, Possible weed.
"Operator~" Jeff called out, Walking sloppily to a large double door, Knocking 3 times, Loudly.
Loud to the point it would wake up anyway in this mansion, It was dark, So people had to be asleep.
The doors opened and the room was empty, Jeff walked in amused, Yet not surprised, As if he'd done this before.

"What are they doing here?"
A distorted voice called out, An eerie chill passed them as if a figure stood tall behind them, Yet no one was there.

________________