13○𓂅Blood Relatives.

☁︎☁︎

After all of the proxies had introduced themselves, Toby had made a few friends; Clockwork, Judge Angel, Jack and Lazari, Those were the only proxies who would talk to him at least.
Jack pointed a finger up and turned his head to Toby. "Now, let's meet the apprentices."
"Can I come?" Clockwork chirped, and Jack turned to Clockwork. "Sure, Now let's go Tob's." Toby quickly nodded.
The three of them left the room and followed the hallway to a similar room but no sign on the door, they both walked, and the first thing he noticed were Jeff and Ben.
"Toby!" Ben called out, waving his hand, Motioning for Toby to come over.

Toby sat beside them and watched the PS4 screen as both of them played Minecraft, "Wanna play?" Ben offered Toby a controller, Toby let out a gasp, The other two turned to where Toby was staring,
A young girl sat on her knees watching TV In the corner of the room on a soft pink bed, Her hair was blonde, her eyes green and freckles sported all over her face, "Her?" Jeff asked, Tilting his head, "That's Lyra."
"I know," Toby whispered, "She's my sister."
Jeff's eyes dilated, "Your sister?" His voice grew gradually louder, "You got the good genes!" He burst into a fit of laughter causing Lyra to turn her head to the disruption, Toby smacked Jeff. "Don't say that, That rude!" But this didn't stop Jeff, it only made him laugh even more, he let out his final chuckle and wiped his eyes, "I'm-" He let out a quick giggle, "I'm kidding!"

"Are you two done?"
Both of them looked up, Lyra stood tall above the seated friends. "Ignore Jeff." Ben interrupted, "You don't have bad genes, Lyra." Ben chirped, and Lyra let out a gasp. "Bad genes?"
Jeff let out a chuckle, "I was only playing!"
Lyra rolled her eyes before facing Toby and gave a wholesome smile, "We have some catching up to do."
Toby nodded swiftly before getting up and facing Jack, "Tell the other apprentices I said hi, I'm going to chat with Lyra."
Jack nodded and watched as they both exited the room.

(Brian and Tim's perspective of the reunion)

"God I missed you!"
Tim wrapped his arms around Brian, Squeezing a little bit too hard, "I can't breathe-" Tim gasped and instantly let go. "Sorry!" He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck, "Where the fuck have you been?"
Brian questioned, Raising an eyebrow, "You went missing."
Tim let out a soft sigh, "I just needed to get out of here, So I ran away."
"You ran away? Dude, I needed you!" Brian whispered. "I know, I'm sorry."
Brian pulled Tim into a sweeter hug, "But I don't regret it, I met someone cool." Tim's eyes trailed off, smiling at the thought.
"You're referring to Toby, Aren't you?"
Tim's eyes widened, "How-"

"I've met him, I'm fact, He's here with us right-" Brian turned his head to point at Toby but he was no longer there. "Where did he go?" Brian mumbled to himself.
"

Wait, Why is Toby here- And why are you here?" Worry laced the voice of Tim's. Brian only shrugged in retort, "What if he's dead!" Tim grabbed his head in frustration, "Calm down, Tim." He whispered, attempting to soothe his friend. "I can't!"
"Are you done being clingy with each other?" Jeff spoke, interrupting them. "He's missing! Where's Toby?" Tim asked grabbing Jeff, whose eyes were wider than they usually were. "He's gone?"
Both teens nodded in sync.
"I'll find him."

________________