19○𓂅Stuck To The Chair.

☁︎☁︎

The dark blue sky grew strong and the stars rose to the North East, the two fell silent as each step became steeper.
Toby's hands were in a grasp on the metal railings that were on each side of the stairway, though Clockwork was in front and was hopping down each step only raising Toby's anxiety. The hill became flatter as they reached the stairs came to an end, and the fields were filled with flowers and fungi of all types.

The centre was bright due to the neon lights that lit up the darkened shops, a fountain was placed in the centre with metal benches that sat by planted trees protected by a metal cage at the trunk, though the scene was ruined with unnecessary litter.

"I'm assuming that's the coffee shop."
Toby nodded, It was a dark shop with outdoor chairs that were round and wooden, the indoor had a warm, orange tint to it that gave the place a lively atmosphere.

"We should look for-- What's his name?" Toby pulled the bag off her and grabbed the file from her, he began flipping through the pages.

"Really, Dude-" She snatched it back, "It's Micheal." She zipped her bag up and slung it back over her shoulder, Toby rolled his eyes in retort, "I knew that."

They both headed to the small shop and peered through the window of the room, only five other people were sitting inside, and none of them seemed to be Micheal.
Clockwork sighed and cursed under her breath, she gave a swift glance to Toby and shook her head slowly, "Now what?"
He shrugged and frowned, all of the other buildings seemed to be closed.

"Look around, get used to the surroundings, I guess."
He suggested as he began walking towards the flats. Clockwork smiled as she stared in awe at each large building and skipped ahead.

"There are 6 flats, there are probably seven floors-" Toby rambled, "-And he's in one of them." Clockwork finished, "We just have to figure out which one, and which door." She continued, and they both stopped and turned to face each other, Toby hesitated, "No way I'm doing that!" He cried, "That'll take hours."
Clockwork rolled her eyes, "I wasn't suggesting that Idiot, I was thinking more of . . hide somewhere until we see him." She put her hands on her hip and began walking towards an abandoned alleyway.

"What about when it turns day?" Toby asked, raising an eyebrow. "Who goes to a coffee shop anytime after one?" She replied sharply, "Your right." He chuckled, the alleyway was cold to the touch.

"I wish you had brought a watch or phone with you," Toby complained, he felt his head make contact against the cold stone wall. Clockwork rolled her eyes angrily, "Why didn't you?" She asked. Clockwork put her hands on her face and dragged them down in an attempt of relieving stress.

The sun began to rise and the sky tinted orange, the shops began opening and the two kept hidden within the shadows, a few people had come in and out of the coffee shop though their victim wasn't one of them. Clockwork let out a long groan before something snapped in the back of her head, "I give up!" She stormed off, "Where are you going? We still have a few days to- Or just walk away . . "

Toby decided that since he was the one who relatively looked most . . Decent . . he'd go for a walk just like Clockwork, He had a small amount of change on him so maybe he'd get something for her and himself, turning the corner he entered a small shop that was still quite empty due the early-ness of the day. Toby searched the aisles and picked out two sandwiches and an energy drink for the both of them along with a bag to contain them, he bought the items and began walking back to the hideout, though his eyes widened when he lost footage and went tumbling to the ground thanks to another.
"I am so sorry!" A kid around his age cried out with a few giggles in the background, Toby looked up and felt his blood turn cold, of course, he had to be tripped by the one he had to kill.