8○𓂅New Home.

☁︎☁︎

The sounds of birds chirping filled the empty sounds of nothingness, His eyes adjusted, and Blurry faces stood around him, Whispering and chattering like preschool children watching a fight.

"Wake up, Masky."
A disfigured voice spoke, Though no mouth opened and it didn't come from behind; It came from his head. "You have work to do, today." Tim froze, He knew who it was, Slenderman. Stood around Tim were a room filled with clearly unstable kids, Teens and even adults, All wore the sickening grin of curiosity. Tim got up, His mind filled with rapid thoughts, He was undeniably scared.
" Hey, I'm Jeff." A young voice called out, There stood a child, Short, a blackened shade of brown hair that layed flatly by his ears. "Tim." He spoke, His voice dull. "Well, It's Masky now!" Another voice called out, Almost daunting to him, The odd part was that his voice sounded to be glitching every few words.

Tim squinted his eye at the door,
thought about escaping
but then thought about how his friends would react if he didn't make it,
thought about his parents
and lastly; thought about Toby.

He had clearly picked up feelings for the shorter male, His fluffy brown hair that overlapped his eyes, well eye.
His odd-coloured hoodie, The way freckles darted over his soft petite face that was almost doll-like. How couldn't he love him? And then there was his personality, Shy and observant, Keeping an eye out for any threat.

Tim had a feeling he wouldn't last long in this seemed to be abandoned mansion filled with maniacs with bloodshot eyes.

Tim:

"Why Masky?" I pondered, It was an unusual name, Jeff stood, Staring at Masky with unblinking eyes, "You don't like it?" Jeff spoke, Venom lacing each word. "I just-" I thought out my words carefully. "I just don't get it, Why?"
Jeff snapped back, without thinking. "Because you're wearing one! Now I'm upset, Okay?" Jeff spoke, Dramatically, Turning on his heels and making his way to the door, A snicker of applause was passed through the Crowd, The shorter, blonde boy rolled his eyes.

Wait, I'm wearing a mask? I look at my hands before feeling my face, My hands were met with cold plastic; I was wearing a mask.

Next, I inspected myself in the full-length mirror, I had a change of clothes, A yellow jacket that fitted perfectly on my body, the collar sat up straight instead of being curled, and Dark blue jeans that had large rips in them, Not my style, Yet it made me feel like a badass, As weird and cringey as that may sound.

I let out a frustrated sigh, Was this how I was going to spend my life? What about Toby? What about Brian? I groan, "Can you all leave me for a bit?" I mutter, A groan of disapproval and disappointment shook the crowd, but lastly obeyed, Leaving the door shut behind them, At least they understood boundaries, Odd for killers like themselves, Or like Toby.

I lay back in the bed that seemed to be mine, I had only assumed this, though I could be wrong.
Turning to my left there was another bed, Whose bed is that? I thought. I couldn't take my thoughts away from Toby though, Toby seemed to have infected my brain.
I miss him.
Hopefully, I escape from this hell hole soon, I smile at the thought, Reuniting with Toby, Yet it seemed so far away, I jolted back and my thoughts raced; A loud knock at the door that was right in front of me, Finally building the courage to speak, I cleared my voice, "Yes?" Instantly feeling my cheeks grow red as my voice cracked and my voice sounded as if I was met face to face with my biggest fear, Well, this was close to that. "Open up, Dimwit." I recognised the voice, The kid with the black-like hair and mask covering his face, I shouldn't be afraid of a kid, Yet I was, Shameful.
My body trembled as I walked to the door, Hands paused on the doorknob, I let out a sigh and turned the doorknob, Walking back to the door.

There stood the expected, "Come on, Follow me, Masky!" He chirped, Empathising with the name as they walked the corridors with a smile, The difference was he wore no mask, And the smile was genuine, That came with another smile; A permanently carved smile. "What happened?" I might have slipped a tone of worry for the kid, Even if he was terrifying, He was still just a kid, And the question was what made a kid so messed up to do something like that? The kid stopped, Pausing. The looked at his hands and dragged them restlessly to his face, Lasing his fingers through the smile. He turned around slowly, Guilt clouded his eyes as she frowned before he smiled, Fakely.
"I did it! Beautiful, right?" He spoke, It sent shivers down my back and the power in his words seemed to have shaken the mansion, also giving the kid unneeded confidence.
"I'm Jeff," He spoke, proudly, Hands on hips, corners of his lips tugged into a smirk.

End//

"Why?" Tim looked down, Both of them stood close, Staring at each other, intensely. "Why is my name Jeff?" He gave a childish grin, "What, No?" Tim spoke, Clearly not into the kid's jokes, He wanted to learn more. Jeff sighed, "Don't let curiosity control you, be patient and wait for the answers to come." He spoke quietly, In a whisper.

"What are you, a Christian?" Masky hissed, "I don't need quotes from the bibl-"
"No, My brother said it to me once!" Jeff hissed, Embarrassed. Jeff let his hands slip from the fists he held.

"Why am I even holding a conversation with you, Weirdo." Jeff rolled his eyes, Turning on his heel, "Come on." Tim followed behind, A playful smirk on his face, He reminded him of Toby: The sarcastic comments yet could be sweet if he tried. Jeff was one of those people who could make you feel special if you gave him time to warm up to you.

"Where are we going?" Tim spoke, More confidently. "The boss," Jeff muttered under his breath, Tim tilted his head, Confused. "What you call Slenderman," Jeff laughed, Bitterly, "I like that, Though we call him 'The operator'." Jeff spoke the name in full hatred, "He makes us do bad things, But I can't complain," He began, "I like doing them, It's fucked up, I know." Jeff continued walking in front, Tim awkwardly following behind, His body shivered with disgust, He forgot how capable kids were of murder, But it was the fact he enjoyed it, Was he also going to participate in these activities? Was he going to be met face to face with Slender, Or 'The operator?'

________________