7○𓂅Friends House.

☁︎☁︎

Toby observed Brian's house.
It was messy, Cans of energy drinks thrown around on the table, clothes on the floor and Video games piled in the corner. Toby wouldn't be surprised if he saw rats.

Brian turned around throwing jazz hands, "Whatcha think?" Toby answered in silence, Brian understood and smirked. "It's a shit hole, I know." Brian smiled, "But I'm too lazy to clean." Toby nodded in response, too busy admiring the book collection. "You have time to read but no time to clean?" Brian shrugged. "I'll clean your house if you want," Toby mumbled. "Nah, Just sleep, You look like you need it." Toby rolled his eyes at Brian's snarky comment. "What's that supposed to mean?" Brain didn't respond but instead threw a black shirt and shorts at him. "You're not wearing those, Regardless if they are your pyjamas." Toby stared, "Why?" Brain groaned, "So many questions."
Brian grabbed Toby by the hood of his hoodie, pulling him to the sofa, Toby turned around Facing Brian, "You could have choked me!" Toby gasped, Holding his hands around his neck dramatically, "Oh shut it, rat." Brain smirked, Grabbing both of Toby's shoulders and shoving him on the couch. Toby didn't respond but instead obeyed, laying down and hugging a pillow close to his chest. Brain let out a wheeze of laughter.

________________

Brain woke up, Stretching in a cat-like sense. Yawning loudly, Though froze halfway; loud Footsteps downstairs. It was four am, No one in the right mind would be awake and stomping like a maniac.

Brian slowly walked downstairs, His eyes widened, That fucker.
Brian smiled to himself, Taking in the view of his living room tidied up, Brain rolled his eyes, "Thought I told you not to clean my home." He spoke playfully, a few seconds of silence passed and Toby walked out of the kitchen, A huge grin on his face. "Sorry, but I swear I kept seeing a flock of rats whenever I closed my eyes," Toby spoke smoothly, smugness creeping into his voice.
"You're the rat," Brian smirked, Walking past Toby into the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?"
Toby thought. "What do you have?" Toby tilted his head, a soft smile on his face.

Both teens ate in comfortable silence, Watching TV, some crime documentary.
"Ever watched this before?" Brain asked, disturbing the silence. "Yeah, only a few episodes, Though." Brian smiled, "Didn't like it?" Brain nudged, playfully. "No! No, I just didn't have time." Toby muttered.

"We should look for Tim," Brain spoke, "Today," Brian mumbled, More Stern. "Yeah, I miss him already." Toby pouted, "Were you close?" Brain asked, tilting his head in question. "We only met a few days ago, But I thought we were getting close." Toby smiled, thinking of him.

Brian waited at the front door, Waiting for the brown-haired teen to finally leave the room to change, He took forever. Brian groaned for the third time. "Toby." Brian called out, though got no response, "Rat fuck!" Brian yelled, Hands in fists. "Chill out, Your clothes are massive, It's like a maze!" Brian chuckled, "Then I'll leave without you." He heard Toby gasp, "NO!"
Brian heard Toby run down the stairs, Just as they hit the bottom step he tripped, "Ah!" Toby yelped, landing on his knees. "Haha, Deserved," Brian muttered. "Ass hole," Toby growled, Getting up. "Forget you saw that and let's go!" Toby hissed, pushing past Brian, causing Brain to snicker.

________________

Sorry if this is short, Don't exactly have the motivation right Now, But I wanted to post something anyway.