25○𓂅Protect.

Bloody Painter stood tall as he hovered over clockwork, his face twisted with Disappointment.

"One more."
Clockwork cried, her body ached from the pushups she had been ordered to do as punishment. However, I stood beside our mentor, my hand covering my mouth in an attempt to muffle my laughter.
Our training had been tougher on us, Usually, proxies didn't need training but since I and Clockwork hadn't listened we'd been put on extra lessons. "Done!" She quickly got up and glared at me, signalling me to shut up. It was still funny. "Are you going to mess about again?" he asked, hands on hips. "No, no!" her breath hitched as she breathed heavily. "Never again," she added as she pushed past me, rolling her eyes. I followed behind with a smirk, that was not the last of her.
The more I looked at her the more I snorted, she looked awful.

Clockwork skipped beside me as we walked through the soft forest. She seemed to be interested in every single flower we came across, though I didn't see the appeal, they were just flowers, they were pretty though.
We walked further into the forest as the trees around began to fade until there was a large opening gap, yes it was beautiful but something caught my eye.
"They're cute together, don't you think?" Clockwork interrupted my thoughts as I stared.
Brian and Tim sat together, they seemed to be having fun. They were friends, of course, they were having fun, it hurt, Why did it hurt?
"I guess, they're pretty cute together." as much as I liked Tim, Brian deserved him, he'd make a better boyfriend than I could ever be.
"Hey, guys!" Clockwork yelled, waving both hands in the air to catch their attention.
They two turned around, Brain got up and travelled to us, settling beside Clockwork to greet her, they had gotten pretty close over the months and built a pretty good friendship. The two began chatting. I decided to relocate my attention to Tim who was now also making his way up to us, giving me a soft smile as he ran his fingers through my hair.
"What's up, Tobs!" he asked, cheerfully.
I pushed back the feelings of jealousy and decided to greet him as I would have done any day before. "Hey, We were just walking, I guess." the words I spoke came out a little bit more aggressive than I intended them to. Why was I acting like this? I was just being a straight-up asshole.
"Are you okay?" Tim asked, tilting his head to get a better look at me as I faced the ground, embarrassed. "Yeah, I'm good." I crossed my arms and lifted my head to face him with a smile. "Alright." He answered, yet sounded unconvinced.
"How about we leave them two and head to this place I found?" Tim asked, placing a hand on my cheek. Was he just teasing me for fun?
"Sure, I guess." I fumble with my hoodie. He smiled and turned on his heel and began walking ahead.
my eyes followed, I just stood for a bit, watching before catching up. "What place are we going to?" I asked, He turned to face me with a grin, "Won't spoil it for you, but it's really pretty," he smiled before adding, "Like you."
I hid my face, trying to conceal the blush that he had caused.

______
!!
Shitty chapter as I'm tired!! :')
ᗢᗢᗢ