double planned escape

stiles slowly woke up, his head felt like it would explode, he reached to hold it but felt restriction.
'what the fuck?'
he thought. he twisted his head to see his hands bound tightly together.

muffled voices came from infront of him. he strained to listen, surprisingly he could.

"we need to interrogate that little shit"
one barked.

"let's focus on getting home"

"ow my head"

"lydia!"

"what happened?"

"that.. guy almost killed me. he didn't which for some reason is weirder."

"explain"

stiles concluded the short speaking guy was derek, the soft speaking guy was a guy and the girl was the one who tried to drug him. scott was probably fast asleep by now, thanks to his pills.

"so i was creeping up to him, and almost put the rag round his mouth but it's like he sensed me, next thing i know i'm flung over his shoulder and i'm falling... fast towards the ground. he grabbed me though. stopped me from dying i guess. when he pulled me up he smothered my mouth with the rag and before i completely passed out he gave me a few things"

the girl said, soft rummaging could be heard before a gulp of water.

"lydia... please don't say you took pills the guy gave you"

the car fell silent for a moment

"would you believe me if i said no?"

both guy voices barked a
"no"

"it's fine, it's to stop this pounding headache, hey why is scott passes out?"

"cause he took those goddamn pills. for someone who prides themselves on being so smart you sure do make some stupid decisions"

"shut your mouth isaac, besides it has to take a while to kick-"

'oops' stiles muttered, he must have given her the stronger ones.
"lydia"
(what he was already dead, and you heard what he said)
both of them called. stiles realised how little time he had before they either arrived at some creepy ass place where they would most definitely kill him, or just until the check on him.

he tucked his chin in and bit down on his hoodie to stop him crying out as the ropes dug into his skin. then, slowly but surely he began untying the ropes, this wasn't the first time he had been kidnapped, sure this was the first time he had been kidnapped by some crazy ass people who can run on all fours and had giant looking teeth but he knew his way around unpicking knots, soon the ropes fell with a soft thud.

he prayed they didn't hear. seems like luck was finally with him. stiles checked the van doors. open. he looked to the windshield and practically beamed at the sight of a red light.

now here's where stiles got a little too cocky, could you blame him? he's an incredibly mischievous person and god did he want to make this stuck up guy pissed off. he moved up to the front of the van, careful not to make any noise or to upset the sleeping people in the back.
stiles softly tapped derek on the shoulder, derek didn't turn around. the other guy was staring blankly out the window.

"what scott?"
he asked still facing forward

"i think your prisoner is escaping"
stiles sung before bolting out the door.

he heard loud shouts from behind him but kept pushing onwards.
he ran into a park nearby and climbed a tree, like a squirrel. he held his breath for a bit. soft thudding footsteps drew closer and soon derek was beneath the tree, he was looking all around for the theif and couldn't see him, so why could he smell him? derek circled the tree a couple times before looking up, a shadow dropped down from the branches. stiles was falling onto  him, feet first. the shoes connected with his jaw and he actually stumbled a little, he tripped over stiles' foot and fell with a whump into some stinging nettles.

stiles tensed when derek whined, it sounded so pained. derek whined again and stiles pulled out a special formula he made.

"sorry. i didn't see the nettles"

he muttered holding out the cream. derek just stared at him with accusing eyes.
stiles sighed and unscrewed the lid. he put a little on his palm to show it wasn't harmful

"see?"
he said exasperated at the guys stubbornness. as much as stiles just wanted to take off he couldn't leave him like this. stiles outstretched a hand for derek to take.

derek just stood up abruptly and clasped stiles' arm

"what we're the pills?"
he growled

stiles panicked.

"which ones?"
derek glared daggers at him
"my adhd medication..?'

derek growled louder.

"no. the ones that have my pack mates knocked out in the van."

stiles seemed to flood in relief

"ohhhhh, nah that stuffs harmless, it's these pills i created that basically remove the pain but have a strong sleepy drug in them"
stiles explained carefully, not wanting to set derek off.

derek sighed in relief. he snatched the cream and punched stiles in the face, knocking him out again.

the boy fell limp in his arms and derek honestly felt a little guilty for punching him. his wolf whined at the back of his head, derek blocked it out and began walking back.

help someone added my story to 'lol' as a reading list. like... acc kill me is my story funny 😭 /j