escape #2

dereks POV

i sat there watching the two, stiles knew exactly how to get under my uncles skin, i could practically seen his veins popping from here.

stiles gleefully took the pen and paper before covering it in doodles.

"what's your favourite animal?"
stiles asked nonchalantly.

peter scoffed

"i'm not telling you"

stiles chuckled.
"not you. sour wolf behind the mirror"

he gave a small wave to me and for a moment i believed he could see me.
despite myself a small chuckle emerged from my throat.

"a fox"

peter shot me a glare or where he supposed i was.
"he says wolves are his favourite"
i growl a little at the stubbornness of this man.  what's the harm in telling him my favourite animal?

stiles scrunched his face up in disapproval

"i don't believe you so i'll just draw what derek wants, hmmmmm how about a fox? although a wolf does fit his personality better"

stiles scribbled more on his paper, not acknowledging peter at all. i could tell from his face he wanted to rip stiles to shreds. after a few moments he tried again, sounding as threatening as he could n

"how do you know about us?"

stiles gave a shrug.
"i don't"

"how do you make that medicine?"

stiles shot him a shit eating grin
"with this crazy thing called science"

peter shoved stiles out his chair before grabbing him off the ground and slamming him onto the two way mirror. fuck.

"peter put him down"

"yeah listen to your master dobby"
stiles jeered

peter growled
"i'll snap your neck"

stiles snorted and quipped back.
"no you won't peter"

did stiles want to die? peter slammed stiles on the wall again, he threw stiles over his shoulder , aiming to make stiles crash into the opposite wall instead he fell short and gently stopped, his feet placed firmly on the floor.

"okay that was inhuman sooo what the fuck dude"
stiles practically shouted.

"don't"

i whisper, peter let's out a huff and leaves the room.

-
-
-

stiles POV

peter left, thank god.  i focused on my drawing again, it was a fox in the woods, taking shelter from rain over a mushroom, so what. i like mushrooms.
after a few seconds i heard a heated argument and seized my moment.
carefully i unpick the lock  and rub my wrists where they have gone raw, relishing in the feeling and ability of moving my arms.
i let a grin slip onto my face before testing the door, they were still arguing so i had a bit of time.

i carefully repeated the same tactic and a satisfy click followed.
i pushed the door open silently and bathed in my brilliance.

there was a door to my left and a long corridor infront of me.
pretty sure the two angry guys were behind the left one so i opted for the corridor.

i hurried down it while trying to remain quiet.
i was almost at the end when the arguing stopped.
i tensed up, it took three seconds for the door to slam open and one second for me to slip through the one at the end.

i stepped through and stood in a luxurious room, there were large pillars reaching up to the collaged roof, plush sofas were littered round the room, small potted plants stood next to shined oak wood tables.

there was chatter from the room to my left.
before i could bathe in the beauty of my surroundings the pounding of boots on concrete echoed down the previous corridor.

i scrambled up some regal looking stairs and headed for a window. from what i've seen the doors to this place have got to be well guarded, my best hope is either climbing out a window or hiding.
sure i regret taking dereks watch. but not morally just cause i could be stealing more shit from arrogant rich guys right now if i didn't have to fucking escape.

i turned left, infront of me was a large window. relief washed through me however it was short lived. i yanked at it but it didn't budge. there was a large gold lock on the frame. cursing bloody mary i fished out my paper clip, my heart beat increasing.
thundering steps sounded through the house, they were up the stairs.

i jammed my clip in and shimmied it around as quickly as i dared.

i heard a thud as one must have hit a wall.
"cmon cmon"
i mutter.

i drop the paper clip, swearing loudly, loud enough for anyone to hear me  i scour the carpet for it.
the steps are getting closer. with a small cheer i find it and unlock the window.
it was heavy and took a lot of effort to raise.

a loud roar came from behind me, i turned a little to see scotty boy bounding towards me on all fours. derek must have called in the cavalry
he looked... different. his teeth were longer and he had grown hair round his chin. his eyes were glowing. fucking glowing.

without another though i drop out the window.
i guess i forgot the saying look before you leap, next thing i know i'm hurtling towards the ground from three story's up.

shit.

i shut my eyes, bracing for impact, when it didn't come i looked around to see my previous interrogator staring me down while i lay in his arms.
what the fuck? how did he get here so quickly that's... that's inhumane.

"how"

i manage

"magic"
he chuckled before roughly pushing me into derek.

"hi sour wolf"

i mutter before promptly getting punched in the face.