stiles? stiles!

with stiles

he had no idea how much time has passed. cooped up in this pitch black room. all he knew was he didn't have long. he also had no plan of escaping. that message to isaac was his only chance. he prayed it worked. stiles shivered in the cold of the basement- it had settled in his bones. he wrapped dereks hoodie round himself more tightly in a feeble attempt for comfort and waited. the area where the cuffs were restarting him had gone an irritated red and every little movement felt like agony. his bruises from the two men couldn't heal as his powers were practically locked away. stiles had suffered two more beatings since his last and had made the mistake of giving a snarky comment to the ratty man last time he was there. maybe talking about the man's dress sense and saying it was worse than a colour blind man who lives in florida with his twelve cats wasn't the way to go.

now he just waited for the inevitable. trying not to think too hard about it so he could be ready for when the time came.

with derek when the message delivered to isaac:

derek was still pacing the kitchen when he heard fast footsteps above him. just moments later isaac barged in a terrified look on his face.
derek eyed the frantic boy as he struggled to calm down.

"what's going on? why aren't you researching into werefox sales?"

derek asked getting nervous in case isaac had found something bad.

isaac couldn't even formulate words. he stuttered slightly before shoving his phone into dereks hands. derek gave him a look but complied. he stared down at the phone. it was a message from stiles off an unknown account. it had only just sent- it was two in the morning now- they had six hours. dereks grip tightened around the phone and it was shocking it didn't break under the pressure. he was furious- malia was the reason he was gone. he was going to be sold in six goddamn hours and if they didn't get there in time then this would get much more messy.

"shit"

he studied the message again and again. trying to cultivate some way to help- some way to find him. he was all too aware of the time ticking away.

"okay. hack into crunchers phone. we should still have his details from when stiles did it. i'll research into this new guy and tell the others. update me on anything and everything."

he barked. isaac nodded and sprinted off again. derek clicked on the man's icon- ther wasn't much which is to be expected- he looked at tags- the man had been tagged in a photo of a party: cruncher was there with malia as well- it was only a week old- all three had arms slung over one another and colourful drinks perched in their free ones. large smiles plastered over their faces as if they had not a care in the world. derek gripped the phone harder if that was possible. he heard it groan in protest and the screen gave way to a neat line straight down the side. Derek would buy isaac a new one.

after only ten minutes isaac came barrelling back down, scott and lydia at his heels- eyes wide as saucers.

"we've got his location. peter messages scott saying there was word of an illegal sale just two blocks from there. crunchers phone gave us the coordinates of the man in the photo- his names monty"

derek nodded in thanks and called everyone back to the kitchen. after filling them in completely they piled into three cars- gunning it out of the grounds and following the map to the man who might know something.

-

it took two hours to get to the house meaning they only had four hours left. light began to peek  over the horizon as derek, peter and scott creeped towards the house. jackson and boyd slipped in through the back whilst the rest stood guard outside. it was a nice looking building with ivy crawling up one side. it was in a nice neighbourhood as well.