now we wait

dereks POV

i stopped, i felt like kicking myself . god i can be so stupid, he was right here, but not on the ground. i snapped my head up, ready to tear stiles to bits. my eyes widened in surprise as instead of seeing a cowering theif i saw a stony faced stiles drop down onto me foot first.

his body weight sent me tumbling to the ground, into a patch of nettles. i whined in pain  at the incessant sting, stiles who was about to take off again, tensed.

did he care? i could use this guilt against him. i whined again, making myself sound pitiful.
he seemed to be weighing his options before fishing something out of his pocket, he produced a small pot of blue cream muttering an apology.

i didn't trust that cream and glared up at him. he sighed loudly before unscrewing it and rubbing some into his palm.
he produced it as proof, hand now a faint blue.

"see! not harmful"

there was conflict behind his eyes before he outstretched his hand for me. the nettle stings would heal after a few minutes and were nothing more than a dull throb.

i stood up quickly and snatched his wrist. panic covered his features at my iron grip. i loosened it slightly at his discomfort.

"what were the pills?"
i growled lowly. i restrained myself from flashing my eyes.

stiles visibly got more freaked out. "which ones?"
he managed. now he was really getting on my nerves.

"my adhd medication..?'

i growled louder, he was either playing dumb and knew exactly what i meant. or he was thick.

"no. the ones that have my pack mates knocked out in the van."

relief seemed to wash over the thief.

"ohhhhh, nah that stuffs harmless, it's these pills i created that basically remove the pain but have a strong sleepy drug in them"
stiles explained slowly like he was dumbing it down for me.

my shoulders slumped in relief over that, i didn't know why i believed a literal trickster but i did.
i snagged the cream from his hand and knocked him out.  my wolf whined in discomfort  but i brushed it off. i was tired. he slumped against my shoulder and i wrapped my arms around him, feeling a need to protect him, fuck my wolf for feeling bad, with the full moon in a week i guess it's acting up.

i carried his body back to the van. scott and lydia were awake now and bickering between each other about weather they should find him.
i put stiles in the back seat, pulled the seatbelt over him and moved to the  drivers seat.

the nettle stings throbbed a little and i carefully applied a thin layer of the cream over my hands.

coolness seeped  through my hands, the little angry bumps settled almost immediately, maybe stiles wasn't all irritating.

"what's that?"
scott questioned

"cream"

i said and began driving back to the loft.

-
-
-

we placed stiles in handcuffs once we arrived and put him in the interrogation room. we took shifts watching him. i must have hit him pretty hard because it took him about ten hours to wake back up. i was on the shift, i surveyed him through the one way mirror.

he fidgeted a lot before lunging awake, his t-shirt was soaked in sweat.
i could hear his pants as he struggled to breathe. part of me longed to go in and help him. but i remained frozen in the roomchair. waiting for him to calm down on his own.

a few excruciating long moments passes before he finally stopped his erratic breathing and his heartbeat decreased.
i saw him scan the room, no doubt looking for a way to escape. a groan left his lips.

"is this really a way to treat your guests?"
he yelled. i would have laughed if i didn't dislike him so much.

"just saying, a bed, maybe a coffee, definitely some pain killers for this shitty headache. my meds wouldn't hurt either"
i called peter in

"your good at getting people to talk. make him talk"

peter raised an eyebrow
"about..."

"supernatural, stealing, usefulness, my watch"

he scoffed

"so he's the one who stole your watch"

i grumbled a yes and he strolled in. smirking at the mirror before facing stiles.
god i hope he doesn't fuck this up. 

stiles POV

after the shitty nightmare i had my head killed, it was as if a body builder was continuously punching my temples with a rock, fuck derek for hitting me, last time i give him any help.

i knew someone would eventually walk in so all i had to do was wait.

guess they were keeping a firm eye on me cause only a few minutes passed before a new guy walked in.

"hello, what can i do for you my overly serious friend"

i grinned up at him, i'd had a fair few interrogations and knew my way around them pretty well.

"shut up"

i snorted
"sorry sir you and derek must be related, you both keep that i'm-so-cool-i-don't-have-time-for-caring-i'm-too-dark-and-mysterious look"

i could practically smell the anger rolling off him. wow it was easy to wind this guy up.

"i want answers"

"give me something to do with my hands and we got a deal"

"i don't give a shit about you wanting to move around, the cuffs stay on"

i put up my hands in mock surrender, pretty hard considering they were stuck together.

"all i'm asking is for a pen and paper. unless you're going to cry about it. then.... forget it, i'll get one of your caretakers to get me some"

his fist slammed against the table and i flinched a little.

suddenly he stopped.
i looked at him, there was a small earpiece i'm guessing he  had someone talking to him.

i looked over at the mirror, winked and mouthed 'my hero'
before diverting my attention to the guy.

"fine. i'll get you paper and pens. if you don't answer my questions though, i'll shove the pen through your eye"

"strong threats from a guy on a leash"
i smirk. the man looked like he wanted to rip my head off. i waved him goodbye as he stormed out the room.

a couple minutes passed and i began to feel my shirt cuffs. looking for my safety pin.
another one of dads rules, always carry a safety pin.

slowly i produce it from my sleeve and placed it on my chair. now was not the time, besides i was still being watched and the doors was locked too, i heard it click shut behind him.

drumming my hands on the cold metal table i waited for a while.

the same guy came back in. his demeanour was different, he seemed much more calm. that sucked for me but oh well.

he placed the paper and a black pen in-front of me and sat there. waiting

hi, another person asked for an update so i hope that person likes it (: