hitch in the plan

sorry i forgot like... the key point in the plan so its a little of last chapter just to clear the problem up.

kira looked up to meet his eyes and nodded solemly- the others mirrored the action. he silently thanked them- he handed over a small box- one he entrusted them to know what to do with  and signalled he was off. they stood still, concern plastered on each of their faces and watched as stiles stepped into view. all speaking, growling and snarling stopped. all eyes stuck to him and all the pack had looks of horror on their faces.  malias shrill laugh is the only sound there.

-

the pack held looks of fear as they watched stiles step forward. malia cackled out loud as she trotted forward. stiles stood his ground defiantly.

"i'm here. now what the hell did you want?"

she smiled broadly.

"well cruncher wanted his property back and look... here you stand on a silver platter."

stiles stiffened, he cast a glance at cruncher who glared at him with hungry eyes, stiles struggled not to recoil from his gaze.

"alright. i'll go with cruncher over here"
he started and malia beamed

"if- you let all down wolves and isaac up to heal"

she faltered in her step, her grin twisting to form an ugly grimace.

"how do I know you wont just fuck off?"

stiles shrugged.

"you don't but... you're not getting me until you do"

he explained smoothly. cruncher motioned for two of his wolves to step away from Jackson and Lydia who both scrambled up and joined derek on the other side of the car park. malia watched them closely with suspicion.

"get him for me"

cruncher muttered motioning to stiles with a turn of his head. the two wolves smiled darkly and stalked over to him, like with water control stiles let that spike of fear pool in his chest, controlling the emotion before flicking his hands sharply and sending the two men crashing into a concrete wall with a sickening crack. cruncher snarled at the sight.

"you can try more but I promise you, you are not gonna get me unless I come willingly- which I am prepared to do, so long as you drop Isaac."

stiles stated simply. there was no heat behind his words, he didn't need it- any supernatural creature could smell the anger of the fox.

malia and cruncher shared a look before nodding, cruncher withdrew his hand and released Isaac. he shoved him hard in the back making him stumble over to scott who instantly wrapped him in his arms and held him tightly- scent marking his neck frantically.  the coyote- from what stiles could tell, stepped off liams neck when crunched shot him a look. he kicked his stomach harshly for good luck before retreating back to cruncher, stiles heard liams choking gasps for air and withheld the urge to run over and help, liam staggered to his feet, clutching his neck in pain and retreated to the others.

now the packs stood in eerie silence dereks on one side, teeth bared and claws out- crunchers on the other, they looked much the same. stiles stood in the middle his cocky grin gone because... well he hadn't planned from here. he gulped.

he didn't think what to do from here, does he go with them? will derek find him before something terrible happens? do they fight? stiles cast a wary glance at dereks pack- they all looked a little more than beat up, he didn't have a clue what the other four were up to, hiding a few metres away.

"now- fox- hold up your end of the deal"

cruncher warned harshly, stiles' eyes flickered over to him. he took a small step towards him making dereks pack growl deep, stiles hesitated and malia rolled her eyes.