What the hell?

(Emery)

It took about an hour for the pizza to arrive. I was eating it when my phone rang and I saw that it was Lexi calling. I answered the video call as I continued to eat because there was no way I'm stopping now.

" why is it that you're always stuffing your mouth with something?" Lexi asked but my mind had to stray towards something else which had me laughing. She didn't realize what she had said, so she only thought that I was crazy.

" I'm always hungry, not my fault though. But jokes aside, when am I going to see you? I need a little fun in my life you know. It's hella boring without you and Ethan." She shrugged her shoulders, making me groan a little.

" It's not that I don't want to see you em, you'd have to ask hunter first and I doubt he'd say yes." Of course, he'd have to say yes! If he doesn't then he has another thing coming. I couldn't be here all day not doing anything like a damn trophy husband. I'm better than that, so much better.

" I need my bike lex. You need to take it to me soon. I gave it to you to look after it for me, but you still haven't brought it back to its rightful owner." Lexi knew that I couldn't live without my Harley Davidson motorcycle. I worked part-time and saved all of my money just to get it. I didn't let my mother know about it so I left it with Lexi for safekeeping. If my mother saw it, she would have surely sold it and I couldn't have that.

" I promise I'll give it back as soon as I get to see you. I just can't resist it when I look at it. It's my dream to have sex on it." Lexi replied and I choked on the pizza I was eating, wishing I could have said yes to hunter's drink offer earlier.

" no! No one's having sex on my bike. That's only reserved for me!" I shouted which had her flinching. I was going to say sorry when she stuck her tongue out at me before laughing. We spent at least half-hour talking until my phone started screaming at me for it to be charged so I had to cut the call.

When I was done eating at least five pizzas, I went in search of the kitchen so that I could get something to drink. I was still coughing a bit because of Lexi, so I was in a hurry to find the kitchen when I crashed into someone and fell on the floor.

I glared up at Hunter before getting up. He had his hand out, trying to help me but I only rolled my eyes and told him to fuck off. I was going to leave when he grabbed me and pulls me towards him.

" hmm." He whispers as he started to sniff my neck. My eyes became wide when his hand started traveling up and down my arm, a shiver ran through my body before I pulled away from him and ran. I guess water would have to wait for now.